There being so much acacia talk here, and lots of Australians..and the fact that I realized I have been pretty interested indigenous cultures(mostly native american) for a long time now and even spent some time studying anthropology formally, but don't know anything besides superficial surface level stuff about Australian indigenous cultures I figured a thread is a good idea.
People throw around the term "dreamtime" often, especially in these circles so maybe if anyone has some good info they can put it here. I think Indigenous wisdom is one of the most important things, that is being lost in our world.
Here is one video I watched so far..
People throw around the term "dreamtime" often, especially in these circles so maybe if anyone has some good info they can put it here. I think Indigenous wisdom is one of the most important things, that is being lost in our world.
Here is one video I watched so far..