• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

the goo, it it safe to use?

Trousercheese

Rising Star
Joined
Sep 30, 2026
Messages
3
Merits
80
1. Ive done mhrb pulls before and had some come out dry, but usually it looks like it's going to be good, then melts away into oily substance as it dries. I'm assuming fat. This is with a pre freeze wash too where i dumped and swirled distilled water into the sucked off layer, to get out lye and other crap. Normally I just throw it away if it's oily. But, Is it still vape usable safely? So long as it's not sol? Just seems to be fat.! Remaining Sol (solvent) dries fast even it's dumped out. And stuck to the sides. And a blow dryer on low heat should dry it. But it just makes it wet and oily. I could recrystalize, but don't have time.

2. I did something different this time and more patience, and am seeing a ton of stuff suspended in the yellow sucked off solution. Cloudy, milky. After wash (3 or 4 squirts of water) before freezer. Is this the molecule? Do I want to filter it out? It doesn't stick to the sides of the glass but it sure looks like what I think it is. What else could it even be? What would happen if I just used it?

Thanks!
 
Last edited:
Shouldn't the goo be fixable with some distilled water swirled? If it's the bad stuff, it should be insol in solvent, soluble in water right? Swirl a little warm water, dump and redry.
 
Goo is great for changa and enhanced leaf but I'm not sure if goo works the best or not in vapes? Really unsure. To Make enhanced leaf/changa

Use a bit of solvent like acetone or very high % isopropyl alcohol. Carefully weigh the herbs you will use - write it down. Put the freebase goo into a shot glass. Put that shot glass into a pan of hot water. Now use a dropper to add single drops of solvent until everything is uniform solution (may take a lot of drops). Now add the herbs. Stir well. Evaporate the solvent fully. Now weigh the herbs. This new weight minus the original weight of the herbs is the weight of the goo and you can use this to judge how much weight to put into the GVG of your enhanced leaf.

Pandora taught me this
 
Back
Top Bottom