• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

The Nexus is...?

Migrated topic.
... the only forum where I did not get insulted for no reason and probably the biggest "book" I've ever had the pleasure to read.

The Nexus is a place of learning, a community of outstanding individuals. The Nexus is a family of Psychonauts on the forefront of exploration and human experience.

The Nexus is the pinnacle of evolution. The Nexus is a combined effort, a global source of cutting-edge information.

The Nexus is an oracle. The Nexus is where you learn, share and expand. The Nexus is.......The University of Entheogens

Peace

Macre

The nexus is the only place I've yet to find entities that truly resonate with me. In this reality. Hopefully you're all real. :lol:

....ballin' fo sho

On a side note, last night I dreamt of a Nexus bookstore where The Traveler was the the owner and operator....it was amazing and full of awesome books and entheogenic calendars with pretty pictures on them. And Trav, you looked a lot different than I imagine you to in my waking life :)

The nexus is a magnet for a very particular bandwidth of very high quality people.

It's a very welcome escape from the daily grind.

For me, this site allows me to feel comfortable with experimenting with DMT. The strong sense of intellect, experience and care is matched by the scientific research available here.

It brings DMT and other Entheogens out of the closet.

The Nexus is a community of advanced study and awareness. It's a place of warmth and comfort and mutual respect. The Nexus is a futuristic assembly of gallant and pensive individuals. It's a haven for the soul and a place of profound reflection. The Nexus is a place of sacred science. The Nexus is my family, the Nexus is my home.

Peace

Macre

It's a big, old tree behind a forest of misinterpretations. Its fruits are enlightening for those who seek it. It's branches can hold several people, but only those who respect the tree. I often sit under it's shadow, and linger to the leaves that talk and make the tree grow. As the leaves fall when weather gets harsh, they will provide nutritions in the winter, just to blossom again when a brighter time approaches.

The nexus is what keeps me sane , Its sad that I cant discuss these topics with my family for risk of looking insane but no worries , I have the nexus :)
Thank you so much you are all amazing people

The Nexus is a thief, it steals all my time

they tell you DMT isn't addictive but no one tells you the Nexus is.

DMT Psychonaut said:
The Nexus is...
A secret-society of psychonauts that gathers on the interwebs, unbeknownst to the sleep-walking-sheep-like-masses, who's only initiation requires self-discrovery through seeking knowledge, spreading love, and exploring reality and consciousness using methods, which the general society would deem as criminal or insane.

:thumb_up:

...someplace that reminds me that there are others in this world who share some of my values, that the inner world is at least as important as the external. As I feel a great distance between my values and those of the prevailing culture, this is a precious and priceless thing.

Thanks to The Traveller, and all of you for that.

I wish we lived in a sane and sensible society where we didn't have to live behind aliases just to share and discuss these matters.

spinCycle said:
...someplace that reminds me that there are others in this world who share some of my values, that the inner world is at least as important as the external. As I feel a great distance between my values and those of the prevailing culture, this is a precious and priceless thing.

I wish we lived in a sane and sensible society where we didn't have to live behind aliases just to share and discuss these matters.

:cry:

DeDao said:
spinCycle said:

:cry:

DeDao, curious about the frowny face. Do you disagree with my post?

Back
Top Bottom