• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Welcome to the new DMT-Nexus forum! 🐦‍🔥

Is there a time limit on edits? I often want to edit the next day for clarity.
The timer for editing/deleting posts for all registered members is now set to three days, that should give people even the time to change their "weekend" mistakes. 😁

The limit of the days will also prevent angry members to delete their whole post history, which leaves big gaps in the discussions.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

The timer for editing/deleting posts for all registered members is now set to three days, that should give people even the time to change their "weekend" mistakes. 😁

The limit of the days will also prevent angry members to delete their whole post history, which leaves big gaps in the discussions.

Kind regards,

The Traveler
I wondered about the reason for that. Thanks for the modification!

Thank you all for continuing work on this amazing forum!
My P. viridis plants also pay their respects.

Let me know if you need help with any web design voodoo (or just want some cool banners).
I'm currently working on a pomodoro productivity timer (marzano.io) and will eventually make a fancy tincture calculator web app (theriac.io) in a similar style.

It's getting dizzying calculating the grams, alcohol, drops, &c for different oz dropper bottles 😵‍💫

The new self-hosted album feature on top of a whole set of emoticons makes it feel hopeful again, maybe i can try to leave my humble testimony to the attention of time-traveling digital-age archeologists after all!

Lets see about text-formatting:

This is font size #9
This is font size #10
This is font size #12
This is font size #15
This is font size #18

Preview ain't showing any differences in font size although the BB code is there:

Code:
[INDENT][SIZE=1]This is font size #9[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]This is font size #10[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]This is font size #12[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]This is font size #15[/SIZE]
[SIZE=5]This is font size #18[/SIZE][/INDENT]

Looking forward to observe how illustrations integrate with text...

🖖

Hummm... Lets see!
egzosets-6th-year-edition-of-cust-vg-pipe-gif-anim-2019-mar-19-5b375x480-5d-png.86224

Notice anything? It's about recycling an existing collection previously hosted on the old board, we can say it survived.

This text-formatting test was most useful in demonstrating that my previous pictures already present before the migration do NOT display for off-line visitors while externally-hosted ones do. So the question is, do you wish to promote further exposure or ban such illustrated format for non members? It's a real question...

As for my slogan, you guess it (i guess...): it's about moon-walking "progress" on IH technologies while managing to reject/ignore patents as old as that of JAi's 'Curie Point Pyrolyzer' (model JHP-1) - e.g. dating back to 1969 i believe, while Japan Analytical Industry Co., Ltd. was actually founded in 1965...

Hence, « It's already been done before, just not yet!... » (in cannabic circles). INDEED!

☮️

Is there any way to disable the breathing/rocking text motion in forum posts? It was good fun at first, but it's making me feel motion sick now, and it's impossible to read long posts. Any help?

Is there any way to disable the breathing/rocking text motion in forum posts? It was good fun at first, but it's making me feel motion sick now, and it's impossible to read long posts. Any help?
Breathing? Rocking? 😇

Hopefully the substances are out of the system now. ✨👌

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Back
Top Bottom