RitualOpossum
Established member
Hello, I have an interest in lower dose Ibogaine. I want to work with 98% purity Ibogaine obtained from converting voacagnine using the 2 teks available on the nexus. I think I will extract voacognine from seeds seeing as its more sustainable than rootbark. Do I need to worry about safety risks with low dose ibogaine? (edit: I read that risks are still present) I read a pleasant experience with using 32 mg Ibogaine and it got me interested in self experimentation.
Generally what are your experiences with doses under 100 mg or even under 5 mg per KG? I'm very curious about this but I cannot find a lot of information regarding the experiences of others with low dose ibogaine. I'm not looking to combine substances either
If my experiences with under 100 mg's go well I am interested in visionary 200 mg experiences few and far inbetween but my only concerns are health related risks with heart. I haven't gotten an EKG but will get one before experimenting. I don't believe I have heart problems but I also considered going on a heart healthy diet and getting into excersize. This is also just to increase my wellbeing generally. I'm also working on doing intermittent fasting 1 day a week as prescribed by my pcp for weight loss (trying to lose 15 kg)
Generally what are your experiences with doses under 100 mg or even under 5 mg per KG? I'm very curious about this but I cannot find a lot of information regarding the experiences of others with low dose ibogaine. I'm not looking to combine substances either
If my experiences with under 100 mg's go well I am interested in visionary 200 mg experiences few and far inbetween but my only concerns are health related risks with heart. I haven't gotten an EKG but will get one before experimenting. I don't believe I have heart problems but I also considered going on a heart healthy diet and getting into excersize. This is also just to increase my wellbeing generally. I'm also working on doing intermittent fasting 1 day a week as prescribed by my pcp for weight loss (trying to lose 15 kg)
Last edited: