• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

what does god look like?

Migrated topic.

polytrip

Rising Star
OG Pioneer
I am very undecided myself, on whether i believe in god or other dimensional realities. Nevertheles i am intruiged by al these perceptions/delusions of it.
I would like to hear what other people think 'god' or the 'divine', looks like or specific descriptions of other worlds.
Just the basic principles or features, so i could compare them and see if there are things they have in common.

God does not look like anything. God can appear in any form you like, but God is a purely spiritual entity made up of only energy. God has no body.

SWIM "saw" God, but not with his eyes, but with his soul. God cannot be explained easily using language. God is an immense consciousness without a physical body. We are all physical beings with visual appearances and we assume God also has an appearance. This assumption is based on our limited view of reality. God is not limited to a visual appearance based on atoms and light. God has the power to create atoms by mere thought. Unlike us, God is not made of atoms. God is 100% spiritual energy approximately the size of the universe.

God told SWIM many things about the future that were completely impossible for anyone to know. All of them came true. Prior to that SWIM did not believe God existed.

God can use words, visions, manifestations of God, telepathic, and many other means of communication. God has complete control over all energy fields in the entire universe and can at will change anything. God is not bound to the laws of physics, but rather the laws of physics are creations of God’s consciousness, as are you and I creations of God’s consciousness.

We are all a part of God’s endless imagination. Every last bit of the universe is something imagined by God.

Anyway, that is how SWIM saw God in an ayahuasca journey.

That is pretty deep 69ron.
You are very convincing.
And imagine you make your point in a small paragraph while others write books about God.
Sometimes I wonder who knows more about God, you or the pope for example.
At least to me you are more convincing.
Your writing style is very good; maybe you should write a book on your experiences.

C'mon, everyone knows god is just an old white guy with a long white beard, who lives in a castle in the clouds!!!
He loves you by making you feel guilty about everything & HE NEEDS MONEY!!!!!
Created everything in existance, ...just not so good with money?!?!?

...Right???

WS

thank you George Carlen!

I think "god" is a loaded word tainted with too much religious dogma and superstition.To me it dosnt do justice to what is, either our minds or something seperate.As far as what "that" looks like.Anything,right?If there is a conscious being creating infinity why would it be limited to any one appearance.I dont claim to understand quantum physics, but the little I have read seems to point toward a quantum soup of possibilities of which we occupy a narrow spectrum.Mathmaticaly extra dimensions are very possible,we just cant measure their existance from our 3rd dimension.I dont think you could ever determine as an absolute if this is just the nuerons in your brain or something outside.But to me its much more fun to think of being more than just a chemical machine.Sorry to go off on tangents but I just dont think "it" has an appearance, if "it" exist at all.

I meant to ask: "can you give a technical description of your concept of god or anything divine?" Whether it's purple or green doesn't have to be of major importance, unless you would consider it to be critical.

Reborn said:
Your writing style is very good; maybe you should write a book on your experiences.

Thats really strange, I was just reading the thread about dmt reports for sale and I thought if people here compiled something like that how none of my reports would get on it because my writing isnt great, then I thought of 69ron and his good writing and thought he is the sort of person who should write a book. Then I clicked in here !:shock: :) I was also meaning to ask 69ron about his god experience, said so much there 69ron cool post!

To me, "God" is Reality itself. ALL THAT IS. Not a judgemental ass as the churches say.
We are all "thoughts of God" and one with God.....it's just that many of us are not aware of it yet.
This is the "awakening" or "enlightenment" you hear of.....and from someone who has had the experience? You will never have any doubt that you are God and will laugh at death from that point on. To be one with "All That Is" is like a full body orgasm of joy/bliss, but not in a sexual manner. Once you have had THAT experience? The daily grind is lot more bearable.....because you KNOW what awaits you after crossing over. Death of the body can be compared to throwing off dirty clothes and walking into the the awesome joy of Reality itself. Bring it on, baby!

69ron said:
God does not look like anything. God can appear in any form you like, but God is a purely spiritual entity made up of only energy. God has no body.

SWIM "saw" God, but not with his eyes, but with his soul. God cannot be explained easily using language. God is an immense consciousness without a physical body. We are all physical beings with visual appearances and we assume God also has an appearance. This assumption is based on our limited view of reality. God is not limited to a visual appearance based on atoms and light. God has the power to create atoms by mere thought. Unlike us, God is not made of atoms. God is 100% spiritual energy approximately the size of the universe.

God told SWIM many things about the future that were completely impossible for anyone to know. All of them came true. Prior to that SWIM did not believe God existed.

God can use words, visions, manifestations of God, telepathic, and many other means of communication. God has complete control over all energy fields in the entire universe and can at will change anything. God is not bound to the laws of physics, but rather the laws of physics are creations of God’s consciousness, as are you and I creations of God’s consciousness.

We are all a part of God’s endless imagination. Every last bit of the universe is something imagined by God.

Anyway, that is how SWIM saw God in an ayahuasca journey.

God is a very personal experience and like you say, this is how you saw God in your journey. For me God is all that and soooooo much more.
Saying God is this or God is that is very limited. My experience of God is of an unlimited being/force/consiousness, well words do it no justice.

BoyPony said:
To me, "God" is Reality itself. ALL THAT IS. Not a judgemental ass as the churches say.
We are all "thoughts of God" and one with God.....it's just that many of us are not aware of it yet.
This is the "awakening" or "enlightenment" you hear of.....and from someone who has had the experience? You will never have any doubt that you are God and will laugh at death from that point on. To be one with "All That Is" is like a full body orgasm of joy/bliss, but not in a sexual manner. Once you have had THAT experience? The daily grind is lot more bearable.....because you KNOW what awaits you after crossing over. Death of the body can be compared to throwing off dirty clothes and walking into the the awesome joy of Reality itself. Bring it on, baby!

Yeah that's more like it :D hahaha seems like we're on the same level here :D
The only way to say God is something without putting a limit is to say what he really is. Everything. Reality it self and all other realities. All laws and all levels of consciousness :)

Swim had an experience once... actually his first beyond level 4 (to him this is possible) breakthrough... actually it was his first real dmt breakthrough at all .. it just happened to also be the strongest and deepest he has ever had... anyway.. swim wont say that he met god .. but he met an architect.. of great importance.. it was he who makes everything "vibrate" .. and everything down to the smallest atoms vibrate at diffrent frequencies at all times. I met him.. and he "looked" like (words cannot express here ) but he looked identical to the stone statue faces of easter island. Im sorry for the run on sentences but I am posting in a big hurry... however there was much more to him than "look" .. his apperance was that of a stone face ... those of easter island . Peace !

I think the same as a few here... to me, if there is a god (if because I waver on atheism), it's everything, so you can see it already (at least in terms of your brain's perception of visible light at one present moment in time).

Each one of us is a collective, billions of individual cells somehow grouped together for survival, with consciousness perhaps just little more than a 'magic trick' caused by an organic computer evolved specifically for this one task of survival, yet each cell is formed by a smaller cluster of materials, and as you zoom in further we're all just made of molecules, then atoms, but these atoms are made of smaller particles that are also waves, which are in more than one place at the same time, and really everything is all the same stuff -energy- vibrating, and everyone and everything's vibrating together in one big soup, all connected, all little parts of the same thing, and really we're all one, infinite, all god if you want to call it that... god is energy, which is everything.

Once on Salvia SWIM was filled with the spirit of god... there was a white flash and then he became filled with ecstatic divinity, as if this sacred energy was drawn from his surroundings and activated inside him (at least, that's what it felt like). And the becoming non-existant, and attached to everything else, and inanimate bolsters his earlier inklings. He still hasn't smoked spice, only had it through plants, wonder how that would change his theory...

Has anyone met anything that identified itself as god on spice? Haha he's seen Mary, Jesus, the Holy Spirit, Buddha and all sorts of Native American spirits (all the ones he doesn't 'believe in')... but never god.

I never had a conversation with GOD but i have felt an energy that i can only describe as "godly".
I believe in energy positve/negative and i have felt both. There is nothing like two strangers of the same species sharing physical energy,without words but through movement and gestures and to feel the love between those strangers.Thats the closest that i have felt god.
Although to re iterate WS,for someone with so much power "he" sure has poor money management. :lol:

GOD IS

nothing more needs to be said about this... if you call it GOD.. thats another thing..

I don't call it anything because the mere thought of reducing it to just one word makes me wanna turn inside out. plus the word GOD consists of just 3 letters which is in my opinion much too little to describe a thing that big.

In accordance with many experience, thoughts, and beliefs influenced by entheogens, meditation, and other mystical experiences I too believe that "God," whatever it is, is infinite, but I think so through my own logic. I've been thinking that it must be impossible to experience an absolute transcendance of space and time. If time had truly been made irrelevant while under the influence of DMT, Salvia, mushroom, or whatever you wouldn't come back. In light of this I don't think "God" can be perceived or experienced by humans.

I believe the Bible made mention of how it was impossible for men to see all of God at one time. So Moses asked to see God, but only glimpsed his shirt tails or something. The mythical Tiamat was also of such proportion that he could not be seen in entirety. Death is probably the closest one could ever get to "God."

lorax said:
plus the word GOD consists of just 3 letters which is in my opinion much too little to describe a thing that big.

haha, i love it:lol:, so true..for some odd reason that made my day:d

dailbirthawn said:
In accordance with many experience, thoughts, and beliefs influenced by entheogens, meditation, and other mystical experiences I too believe that "God," whatever it is, is infinite, but I think so through my own logic. I've been thinking that it must be impossible to experience an absolute transcendance of space and time. If time had truly been made irrelevant while under the influence of DMT, Salvia, mushroom, or whatever you wouldn't come back. In light of this I don't think "God" can be perceived or experienced by humans.

I believe the Bible made mention of how it was impossible for men to see all of God at one time. So Moses asked to see God, but only glimpsed his shirt tails or something. The mythical Tiamat was also of such proportion that he could not be seen in entirety. Death is probably the closest one could ever get to "God."

the bible is bullshit, i think. Id burn one to prove it if I had one. Why should death be the closest one can get to god.. it implies that some parts are "more god" than others. I just simply cannot see how that would be possible. God is indefinable.. its like saying being purple is the closest god, simply because we dont know what comes after being purple, so if you are orange you somehow become disconnected.

You see, what you are saying implies truth within the concept of dis-connection. while I can understand how the concept is useful linguistically to seperate levels of interaction between things on a mundane level, it really is nothing more than an abstract concept we blanket over what we cannot conceive to make sense of it.

For such a concept as true dis-connection to exist, it would imply an "outside" of here..so then what of the concept of what "is". How can anything truely be all encompassing if something exists "outside" of that thing???

Its like this, imagine a point when the entire universe reaches self awareness, awareness of itself as the godhead, so to speak. So this self aware god head universe opens up its eyes for the first time, and sees this other self aware universe in the space directly beside it. As far up as you wish to go, for something to even become self aware, you would have to imagine that this self awareness has some sort of purpose, probabily so it could interact in some inconcievable way on that level.

Its like the doll within the doll within the doll syndrom... It makes no sense because it is infinite... So where within infinity could god possibily lie besides EVERYWHERE????

I don't believe in the Bible or Christianity. I used it as an example. An analogy if you will. I really don't think it's possible to experience absolute consciousness with the perceptions of a human. To do so would require a transcendence of space and time. If this happened, one's perceptions would never shift back. They would never come down so to speak. They would stay, existing as everything infinitely.

Of course, I do believe that there must be something "outside" of "here." "Here" being a human body. Death is the closest we "humans" will get to "God." However, I suppose when you die you are no longer human, so my point doesn't make much sense there. Ok, but I believe we're evolving infinitely. God is us. We are not God. I would say we ("we" being the manifest) are a function. God is the graph. The function has laws, matter, dust bins, puppies, and equators. The graph has all of those things and an infinite amount more, but it should since it has limitless potential.

I do not believe that "God" is aware of itself, but is only aware through those "things" that are manifest. Intelligent creatures with physical bodies, stars, plants, and even those things that may be impossible for humans to perceive are all manifestations of God's creative potential. Perhaps our purpose as well as the purpose of all other manifestations is simply to help this God or absolute (un)consciousness become aware of itself. This goal is unobtainable with our human reasoning, but an infinite amount of time later and absolute consiousness can be attained through the manifest reality. So God must look like everything that can possibly be. Unfortunately for us humans, we can't perceive this. God cannot be "looked" at or even experienced.

quantum physics points to an idea that 'God' is in the gap. Since there is more nothing than something in the universe (based on the model that on the smallest measurable level, everything only exists because it is a product of the vibration of something against something else). In the gap.

Perhaps "God" , supreme being , what have you is the actual state of experiencing? Looked At as well as Seen in everything, as well as nothing.

Some religious texts are good guidelines for some people, and models of the power of faith & what it can do, but nothing is the be all or end off of such a concept.

The simplicity of it makes it horribly difficult, but can definitely jive and resonate with the other thoughts expressed above.

Horra for enlightening experiences

Back
Top Bottom