I would go with a recycler because of its ease of use. It would filter enough but would be easier to handle and put down. However, it is a personal choice.Big bong with water and ice or small recycler?

changa with GVG? I knew that is not good because the vaporization of the syrian ruta happens a higher temperature than dmtGVG. Vapes perfectly. Changa ONLY tastes of the wonderful herbs.chanaga
Maybe, but @Pandora has a thousand experiences behind her and most likely knows what she is talking about. I feel you have got your answer and even a suggestion for future experiments. We are waiting for your report from the other sidechanga with GVG? I knew that is not good because the vaporization of the syrian ruta happens a higher temperature than dmt

I do not put syrian rue in my changa.changa with GVG? I knew that is not good because the vaporization of the syrian ruta happens a higher temperature than dmt