Infectedstyle
I compulsively post from time to time
Large populace live in extreme poverty, where poverty goes, corruption is.
Being alone in my home town in a dutch city. I've found out my world was too small and lost literally all will to live. Slowly I find strength in the idea of doing something for the earth, as I live essentially as a parasite and refuse to be part of the problem. I dream of starting a farm in hotter parts of the world where economic circumstances allow. I realize that part of this world is in hunger and food and shelter is necessary. I figured that growing sustainable Kratom and/or Ayahuasca on a decent scale for shipment can provide reasonable income while abstaining from unnecessary work. Partly, under the aegis that these drugs can help people in the West in some way or another. I also see that this does nothing for people in poverty, I seriously doubt that my reasons are not completely selfish. Now, I'm just wondering how others might have coordinated their part in the world's playing field to see if there are some helpful tips.
Being alone in my home town in a dutch city. I've found out my world was too small and lost literally all will to live. Slowly I find strength in the idea of doing something for the earth, as I live essentially as a parasite and refuse to be part of the problem. I dream of starting a farm in hotter parts of the world where economic circumstances allow. I realize that part of this world is in hunger and food and shelter is necessary. I figured that growing sustainable Kratom and/or Ayahuasca on a decent scale for shipment can provide reasonable income while abstaining from unnecessary work. Partly, under the aegis that these drugs can help people in the West in some way or another. I also see that this does nothing for people in poverty, I seriously doubt that my reasons are not completely selfish. Now, I'm just wondering how others might have coordinated their part in the world's playing field to see if there are some helpful tips.

Clarifying your purpose and seeing how it can align with helping the world are both vital to making true, lasting change.
I would like to make a living in Suriname. When I see people from Suriname on T.V. They feel like my family to me. These guys are like the original hawaiians, they seem very laid back. Youre right to not let things get to you in a bad way. I hallucinated the face of a friend/teacher I met on facebook. The impresion I got was this person did manage to pass this particular test or rite of passage and I learn alot from him. To be honest, I can live with this fear now. This is why I seek an inner visionaire to overwrite the darkness. And the fear doesn't seem overwhelming. TO be honest it is kind of exciting and an interesting puzzle. I guess i'll stop here.. Just wanted thank you for ur nice words. And I don't want to be zooming in on my personal problems too much. And there are more important manners to put attention to. I need to stop scratching my wounds and start to lick it. And sorry to suddenly make this thread about me, this was not my intention in the 1st place it just kind of happened to want to ventilate in an understandable community. Thank you for ur nice words.

