To be honest I will also have the Harmalas or Syrian Rue + a slightly bigger microdose before a DMT session too and see how that all plays together.




Some days ago I had ones that were called "Psilocybe tampelandia (probably meaning tampanensis) High Hawaiians" and they were pretty strong. 11g of them was quite potent, more than I expected at that dose. My girlfriend says she had crazy visuals both open and close eyed, stronger than 300ug LSD. The rest of the effects weren't comparable to that dose of LSD, of course.Could anyone recommend a different stronger Truffle Variety? My Current variety is Hollandia.
ThanksSome days ago I had ones that were called "Psilocybe tampelandia (probably meaning tampanensis) High Hawaiians" and they were pretty strong. 11g of them was quite potent, more than I expected at that dose. My girlfriend says she had crazy visuals both open and close eyed, stronger than 300ug LSD. The rest of the effects weren't comparable to that dose of LSD, of course.
I'm not sure if there's actually much of a difference between strains, but AFAIK Hollandia is P. mexicana, and that would be weaker than P. tampanensis.
