• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Workout log general

In preparation for my upcoming MMA match with @blig-blug I ran up and down x2 an overgrown dirt/access road by my place yesterday, which really got my heart beating. Later in the day, I did 4 sets of air squats, 4 sets of chair-dips, 4 sets of curls, 4 sets of push-ups, 2 sets of sit-ups, 2 sets of crunches, 2 sets of horizontal (under a bed loft) “pull-ups,” and 2 sets of “chin-ups” in the same manner. In the past, I have achieved certain degrees of mastery in skateboarding, snowboarding, and trail running, so I just have to keep reminding myself to have a growth mindset when it comes to strength training.
 
Today I almost failed the last rep in the last OHP set, while the deadlift felt on the light side.

  • Squat: 3x5 95kg
  • Overhead press: 3x5 57.5kg
  • Deadlift: 1x5 135kg

I couldn't find that one in PiHKAL...
 
Arnold Schwarzenegger Fitness GIF


It's a very motivational thread. I need to workout more 😅
Where can I stream the upcoming MMA fight?
 
@156lbs
156lbs x 10 push-up
156lbs x 10 air-squat
156lbs x 10 sit-up
I started with your weights at the beginning of this winter, but now I'm already at 165lbs and moving up the scale.
Just add ice cream and fruit juice to your workout regimen. I can even hold each sit for 6h before going up.
Sit Up Exercise GIF by Martin
 
Nice try, pal.

@156lbs
156lbs x 10 push-up
156lbs x 10 air-squat
156lbs x 10 sit-up
In the realm of calisthenics:
Muscle ups=8
Archer pushups= never maxed
Superman pushups=15-20?
Pistol, shrimp, dragon, hawaiin squat=never maxed
Long plank-30 sec?

One love
 
Back
Top Bottom