• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

21:00 CET: SHE to inaugurate in the new site

Added to Calendar: 02-10-24

Unfortunately for me, the timing of the event landed at 2PM in my TZ and I have older family members that need assistance usually during this time. There is a Mardi Gras parade happening today that I was unaware of that caused a bit of traffic in a usually traffic-less place. I debated if showing up would be considered disrespectful given the time put in by community members to set it up. I didn't realize there was 30 minutes of audio that was created by @Voidmatrix that should be listened to, but I downloaded it so I can listen in it's entirety tonight. Apologies if anyone was offended. I really didn't want to miss the site launch event.

I did enjoy reading everyone's experiences. I do REALLY like the community aspect of it. For the next event (now that I know what is involved), I will probably join 'in spirit', and enjoy the community, but for me, I really need to be in a state of mind where I don't have to worry about door knocks and phone calls for assistance. While the trip I took was beautiful, and peaceful, and pink (my trips are always very vibrant pink geometric fabric for some reason with tiny black dots surrounded in blue light mixed in), I had to keep ripping myself out of it to 1) Make sure I wasn't dead because 2) Someone might need me at any minute. It's hard flying solo.

Thank you for setting this even up and the time and effort put in. I think it really helps bind the community together.

This was a wonderful SHE with a lot of participants, thank you all for being there!

The lead in was done by @Voidmatrix, thank you so much for that! I've included your audio file in this post.

View attachment 96649

Kind regards,

The Traveler
Thanks for sharing my pic, it's still a WIP - more developments to follow. (Me actually finishing an artwork might be worthy of its own SHE! :D )

ill be honest here, this is why i love this stuff too, it always has a way of re-humbling me when i need it most, there are some areas in my life ive been neglecting lately and need to focus more on, i always get a little ahead and feel ive gone a mile when in reality i still have a long way to go. When i woke up this morning i was actually nervous to do the SHE event because i was aware there were things in my life i was already neglecting. It was a bit of a rough experience on that one but i shouldve seen it coming seeing as i wasnt really taking care of myself leading up to the experience but was excited to join in on something. I do not regret the experience at all, and in fact would like to apologize on my behalf of myself and to the dmt community and hyperspace at large formally for my cocky mannerisms that were creepin back up into my ego. I have some more work to do on myself and recovery is a long road but i thank you all so much for being apart of this journey and i truly am blessed to be here with every one of you but i definitely need to go integrate some of my experiences ive been having off these previous sessions and have been neglecting to do so. Ive been in an interesting transition in life as this is the time of year i usually go back on the road and struggle with relapse the hardest, as well as this is the time of year i was also hospitalized in new orleans with an ATL of 357 and told id have cirhosis of the liver within a couple months if i didnt stop drinking. So ill be away for awhile but just know i love you all and cherish this community so much and will come back when i am feeling a bit more myself. DMT is one of the most powerful teachers and i thank it for that deeply. I have seen now how ive been being a bit disrespectful towards it lately and it being a representation of the self also means i have not been respecting myself. this is a positive message and a message of endearment! so i hope this doesnt dampen anyones day, nothing but love in my heart for you all.

ill be honest here, this is why i love this stuff too, it always has a way of re-humbling me when i need it most, there are some areas in my life ive been neglecting lately and need to focus more on, i always get a little ahead and feel ive gone a mile when in reality i still have a long way to go. When i woke up this morning i was actually nervous to do the SHE event because i was aware there were things in my life i was already neglecting. It was a bit of a rough experience on that one but i shouldve seen it coming seeing as i wasnt really taking care of myself leading up to the experience but was excited to join in on something. I do not regret the experience at all, and in fact would like to apologize on my behalf of myself and to the dmt community and hyperspace at large formally for my cocky mannerisms that were creepin back up into my ego. I have some more work to do on myself and recovery is a long road but i thank you all so much for being apart of this journey and i truly am blessed to be here with every one of you but i definitely need to go integrate some of my experiences ive been having off these previous sessions and have been neglecting to do so. Ive been in an interesting transition in life as this is the time of year i usually go back on the road and struggle with relapse the hardest, as well as this is the time of year i was also hospitalized in new orleans with an ATL of 357 and told id have cirhosis of the liver within a couple months if i didnt stop drinking. So ill be away for awhile but just know i love you all and cherish this community so much and will come back when i am feeling a bit more myself. DMT is one of the most powerful teachers and i thank it for that deeply. I have seen now how ive been being a bit disrespectful towards it lately and it being a representation of the self also means i have not been respecting myself. this is a positive message and a message of endearment! so i hope this doesnt dampen anyones day, nothing but love in my heart for you all.
Take care of yourself, brother!
Get back to healthy and happy, and if we don't see you again because it's the path to keeping you in a healthy state, it was truly a joy experiencing you, and your story.

-Dex

@DexterMTripp No worries at all my friend, and certainly no offense taken. In the future, it's okay to just jump in when you can. We all have pretty busy lives so it's always understandable. But I'm happy you were able to be with us.

@The_Embalmer Take care of yourself. Stay on the path the best you can. If you happen to fall off, give yourself some grace, and gracefully get back on. You've got this and we'll be thinking about you.

A truly beautiful SHE. Thank you all so much for joining and starting the new forum off with a bang and great energy. I love you all.

One love

Thanks to all of you who helped make this SHE what it was.

Even my training-pool-level experience was a good nudge towards acting like a better person - simply participating along with all you other lovely folks helped empower the positive intentions for change. So far, it has left me positive and cheerful, I even got up earlier than usual which helped me with an improved level of productivity for the day.

Roll on the next one!

@Voidmatrix - I've been thinking about knocking your audio into (even) better shape; we could make something really excellent for the forum with just a few bumps ironed out. How about it?

Thanks to all of you who helped make this SHE what it was.

Even my training-pool-level experience was a good nudge towards acting like a better person - simply participating along with all you other lovely folks helped empower the positive intentions for change. So far, it has left me positive and cheerful, I even got up earlier than usual which helped me with an improved level of productivity for the day.

Roll on the next one!

@Voidmatrix - I've been thinking about knocking your audio into (even) better shape; we could make something really excellent for the forum with just a few bumps ironed out. How about it?

Please do! ❤️

One love

I'd go for the next one! It was impossible for me to attend the last one, and I want to participate in a SHE!

How early is too early? :D

Back
Top Bottom