• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

A Guide to DMT Enhanced Leaf (Changa)

Migrated topic.
Is using vine instead of leaf ok? I just recently ordered all the herbs I wanted in my blend but got shredded vin, not leaves. Does it taste awful or something?

Vine and leaf both work well. Leaf seems to have an alkaloid ratio better for smoking and results in a more beautiful dark green menstruum, but I have used vine many times with great results.
And no, because you are not smoking the actual vine, none of the harsh smoke of vine will be present.

Hope you enjoy that changa. :)

Thanks eden. So would 10g vine be a good amount for infusing 1g of smoking blend even though I don't have leaves to put in the mix? It will be my first batch of changa and I would like sufficient MAOI effects with it. I was going to make it 10x caapi to put in the mix until I realized I ordered vine and not leaf. And I have a good feeling I will enjoy it greatly.:d

Yup, just combine the teks for enhanced leaf and x10 leaf...just soak the 10g vine for the two weeks and use the menstruum to dissolve 1g freebase and evap on 1g blend.
Just keep vine out of the final blend.

You will enjoy it just fine. :D

DiMiTriX said:
i wouldn't do another post for this question,so i post here: I have Nepeta cataria in my garden..and smoke quite good,not harsh to smoke.. somewhere oen the net it's said it has marijuana like effects but it didn't seem to swim,anyway, someone have tried to do changa with it?

I did ask this question in another thread but didn't get any answers. So if you try it can you please post back and let us know how
it works. 'Cause even if you don't feel any effects with catnip alone it can affect the DMT trip a lot.

A friend of mine is on the verge of making his first bit of Changa. He has a lot of experience infusing herbs with synthetic cannabinoids and maybe that's the reason he is a bit hesitant in going through with this.
He's looking at a pile of beautiful white freebase crystals weighing 2.5 grams and next to that a 3 gram pile of 50/50 blend of Damiana and Chagropanga leaves cut to the same consistency that Maya cut's their (1) damiana leaves to.
The piles are both about the same size, the DMT may even be a bit larger. It seems to him that one bowls worth of this material is going to contain over a hundred milligrams of DMT. This doesn't seem right.
Can someone talk some sense into my friend please?

It all depends of how much the pile of leaf weights ......

For example : 1:1 , 2.5g spice + (1.25g Damiana + 1.25 Chagropanga) =

The formula to see how much spice will be in the Changa is : Simply multiply(x) the amount of Changa you want to use by the amount of spice,then divide(/)the total by the amount of Changa you have

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaj.jpg

Yeah I stupidly forgot to put that the damiana and Chagro add up to 3grams.

A 1:1 ratio just seems like way too much. Especially since the herbs will weigh more and be denser. With a proper dose only being forty or so milligrams it seems like that's going to be a very small cone to have to smoke in a bong.

You don't have long to get that small cone in before everything changes! If possible, it's best to hit it all, or as much as you can, in one go. Unless you are a champion chonger, slowly pulling on 80mg of smokable material at once is a big lungful!! I know it doesn't look much, but it is definately enough!!

Well as always my doubts and confusions were of no use to me. It's like this place and my experience here is a giant exercise in trust. It's difficult to be so trusting of information gleened from the internet though...

Anyway yeah 1:1(more like 6:5) worked out great. It's hard to tell without any frame of reference but it seems that the 12 hour Caapi/acetone soak menstrum was enough to get some MAO inhibition going. By weight there was an additional 900mgs of something other than herbs/dmt and the acetone has been tested to evap clean.

I'm surprised there is no mention in the list of herbs of Nicotiana rustica or tabacum. I have some Mapacho laying around and I think that may be in the next blend.

Thanks again nexus!

Bancopuma said:
Hi y'all

Don't underestimate the power of smoking MAOI rich plants, caapi in particular - VERY tiny doses of MAOI's are required via smoking, they go straight into your blood stream via your lungs, so tiny amounts exert a powerful effect...

For example, try making up a caapi containing changa mix, and smoke a few bowls BEFORE adding the DMT...

I DEFINITELY feel the presence of the caapi in my changa, its definitely exerting more than just its spiritual presence (which is also cool)..

My fave mix (already mentioned it, but hey seems like the place):

33% finely shredded caapi vine (I would really like to try caapi leaf)
22% Mullein (lung healing, flavour)
22% Peppermint (soothing, anti inflammatory, anti nausea, flavour)
22% Passion flower (calming, mild MAOI)
-maybe a pinch of blue lotus

Tastes delicious :)

So true, I smoked like around 100mg of 11x caapi and thought there was DMT in it already, until I realized there isn't visuals, just an insanely powerful body buzz.

Back
Top Bottom