Just a small update which was quite interesting, I am currently growing 3 forms of floribunda in my garden. Three 'white willow', and two other willow forms... one grown from seed collected in Victoria, the other from near the NSW/QLD border. They're all willowy but the one I call 'white willow' has paler and looser flowers than the others and even more pendulous a habit. These days I use the term white willow interchangeably to mean the active form of floribunda with broader phyllodes/pendulous habit.
Anyways .. for this update I'm going to distinguish between the three forms I have as I had some interesting observations during flowering. So the specimen grown from the seed of the original white willow specimen has retained the looser, longer and paler flowers; while the other one that flowered has kept the tighter flowers.. it is still reasonably pale too. Obviously growing plants from seed won't guarantee true to type characteristics; one of my white willow has grown more more erect than it's mother plant, however the flower style translating through the seed was interesting. The Border ranges specimen flowered with the same tighter flowers as the normal willow specimen. I can't remember what the flowers were like on the particular specimen I got the seed from.. there are three patches I've worked with up there and have only seen one freshly in flower.