• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Bach...Mozart...need I say more?

Migrated topic.
This piece is beautiful, I fell in love with this piece.

[youtube]

I've been working on this one for close to a year now, (out of love:love: ) but I only get to practice a couple times a week, 20-30 min sessions.

Although today I had off and got sucked in spent close to 3hrs practicing! One day ill have it.. it gets better and better bit by bit
 
Mindlusion said:
This piece is beautiful, I fell in love with this piece.

[youtube]

I've been working on this one for close to a year now, (out of love:love: ) but I only get to practice a couple times a week, 20-30 min sessions.

Although today I had off and got sucked in spent close to 3hrs practicing! One day ill have it.. it gets better and better bit by bit

Next up Hungarian Rhapsody!
 
I absolutely love classical music! I listen to it at work everyday. I like to listen while I read and study. I would like to recommend a couple of artist that I have come to listen on a regular basis but find many people have never heard of them. Please check them out sometime if you have not before. Henry Purcell and Captain Tobias Hume. You will not be disappointed.

I could share so many great videos and links to some great music. These are a couple of my most favorites I wanted to share. Please enjoy!


 
One of the most tremendous pieces of "classical" music comes from an unlikely source: a 20th century American composer. The heights and depths of emotion in Adagio for Strings are out of this world.

[YOUTUBE]
 
Back
Top Bottom