• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Blood Moon SHE

There was rain here as well. But, if I'm being honest......I chickened out......it's been over two months since I've traveled and I find the longer I stay away, the harder it is to go back. I might smoke tonight just to break the ice.

112233 said:
There was rain here as well. But, if I'm being honest......I chickened out......it's been over two months since I've traveled and I find the longer I stay away, the harder it is to go back. I might smoke tonight just to break the ice.

Have you tried a good meditation yet? Or rather, have you focused only on ur breathe lately and tried breathing through abdomen area? I just did after some absence and I must say I find it very relieving.

I am a little wary of smoking spice myself. But I'm doing an ACRB tek that will hopefully extract my ass into hyperspace asap.

Infectedstyle said:
Have you tried a good meditation yet? Or rather, have you focused only on ur breathe lately and tried breathing through abdomen area? I just did after some absence and I must say I find it very relieving.

I am a little wary of smoking spice myself. But I'm doing an ACRB tek that will hopefully extract my ass into hyperspace asap.

I've got a rue brew going, and last night's would-be pharma dose still in the fridge. I'm taking the plunge tonight, confronting my apprehension.

(Aside: I'm trying a new-to-me double-boiling method with the rue, we'll see if it works like I think it will. The sediment is settling and the water is turning this cool shade of green.)

Hiked 20 miles in 2 days. :shock:
Ate acid by a river underneath the moon. I think I am about to go to sleep for a day.
No spice for me this time, but it was cool knowing there were others out there going in when the forest went dark from the blood of the moon.

Back
Top Bottom