• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Bufotenine IPA Extraction & Bufojam Changa Tek

Migrated topic.
Crisp said:
So my friend smoked about 7 good sized hits of the resin out of a dry bong. A decent amount of smoke - after the first hit, he usually feels a strange 'pressure' in the back of his head, this goes away quickly and does not increase with other hits. He feels a little bit of a body buzz, and a bit dreamy/out of it. He lay in a dark room and again noticed a slight 'flickering'. It did not develop into anything. If he needs to make 2 or 3 times this much to get a decent effect, that would mean using a LOT of seeds for a few experiences, and smoking an unpleasant amount of harsh, bad tasting resin. Is there a better way of using this stuff to get an effect? Could it have not freebased properly, so smoking is ineffective?

Thats all SWIM has ever got from it... so many failed attempts at bufo.

A lot of people have said that you need to work with it for a while to learn how to use it. Thats just the way it seems to go with bufotenein. Try making changa with it and adding harmalas and a pinch of spice..a tiny bit of DMT really brings out the bufo effects..both jorkest and 69ron have both said the same thing..that it seems that the more you work with it, the deeper it starts to take you.

Strange, I have read of people getting very strong effects from smoking just one seed on the first attempt. I don't mean to play down your suggestion, but to be fair, adding maoi's and dmt to parsley would probably make the parsley seems pretty damn active. In terms of intensity, my friend said that the large amount that he tested produced effects different from, but of similar intensity to a very small amount of green.

I dont even think that there is nearly as many bad batches of seeds out there as people think there is..or that the teks dont work..I think that it's just that people sort of miss the effects.

Even when I started making changa with the stuff..it took me about 10 tries until I really had ture visions..and the first time I got there I was completely blown away..I never expected that bufo could do that based on prior experiences..

I can see how alot of people will get all excited reading about it..try it out once or twice and come and post about it not working and leave it at that. If it wasn't for 69rons reports and other people like barron at erowid..some people over at edot and otts findings than I would have never touched the stuff again after my first 10 or so tries.

Once you get to that visionary level though..at least in my experience I can consistantly get those full effects..it's like a short aya journey..the purge canbe there as well..I took alot last night and purged abot 3 minutes in..then had a deep experience.

fractal enchantment said:
A lot of people have said that you need to work with it for a while to learn how to use it. Thats just the way it seems to go with bufotenein. Try making changa with it and adding harmalas and a pinch of spice..a tiny bit of DMT really brings out the bufo effects..both jorkest and 69ron have both said the same thing..that it seems that the more you work with it, the deeper it starts to take you.

I think I've worked with it enough to know now... to me it's just not that effective, I don't like adding loads of harmalas and DMT, I don't really understand this working up to it thing, SWIM has tried several variations, wasted tonnes of different seeds, smoking techniques, combinations of harmalas as well, SWIM has smoked over a gram in an evening, over a few evenings with different batches, and all I've ever got is a sore chest... I think if you're added that much jungle dmt you may as well leave out the bufo, bufo in this tek seems to do nothing to anyone shared with, it doesn't do anything outside placebo territory for me... I've actually only ever read a limited handful of reports from anyone who has experienced bufotenine, I personally think it's a waste of time, different if this thread was flooded with positive results.... I think the successful users have got lucky somehow, and I'm not prepared to do jungle/bufo combos unless the bufo can be experienced on it's own... I mean, if you've got harmaloids+dmt it's gonna be nice, and distract from the fact that vilca is ineffective.

Crisp said:
Strange, I have read of people getting very strong effects from smoking just one seed on the first attempt. I don't mean to play down your suggestion, but to be fair, adding maoi's and dmt to parsley would probably make the parsley seems pretty damn active. In terms of intensity, my friend said that the large amount that he tested produced effects different from, but of similar intensity to a very small amount of green.

+1... asking people to add DMT&harmaloids to make it work just doesn't sound right to me.. SWIM has noticed more from smoking a seed too

10 attempts to get it to work? I've done more than that... but even then, why would I get into something that unreliable ya know? I've gotta say that just reinforces the idea that this really is a waste of time... SWIM will just smoke regular changa instead.

Is it possible that some seeds are just very low in bufotenine? Have different kinds been tested? If a raw seed works better for you IBeing, have you tried adding sodium carbonate and water to it?

Crisp said:
Is it possible that some seeds are just very low in bufotenine? Have different kinds been tested? If a raw seed works better for you IBeing, have you tried adding sodium carbonate and water to it?

It is possible all the different seeds have been weak, but SWIM has tried several batches from several supposedly high quality vendors... I'm afraid the point with the raw seed has been missed, the raw seed has come from a batch that has later been freebased somehow into a tek like this one, and that the effects from a raw seed were stronger than the any whole batch. I mean if you can try 10 different set of seeds and still have no effect or have to smoke 10 times to feel effects, it is still sounding very unproductive.

yeah as I said it has a reverse tolerance..it's not unproductive at all for me because now it works every time I work with it..

If you dont want to work with vilca than dont. Its not DMT and needs to be approached differently. Lots of people get good effects from vilca and yopo and enjoy eorking with them.

And I never said I tried 10 times with no effects..I tried about 10 times until I got VISIONS.

If you think that needing to work at something is unproductive than that it will be for you..our culture seem to want instant gratification all the time without having to do anything to get there..bufotenine for whatever reason does not seem to work that way at all..

Sounds cliche but from my experiences and from what others that got there have been saying that it just sort of lets you through the door when it wants to..

Really I dont think that it is for everyone becasue of those reasons..you have to build a relationship with it and work with it for a while and learn it..not everyone is going to bother doing that..and thats fine.

Hey I'm just saying it doesnt work for SWIM or SWIM's buddies, plus I haven't read many successful reports, and when you say "work with it" what does that mean and how far do you go with that? try every tek multiple times?, try every seed type multiple times?, try every vendor? try every smoking technique in every smoking enviornment? SWIM has done most of this and I dont think it's worth it... thats just a statement for the record, not for argument. If it works for you, great, but I'd like to read some more successful reports as well because I must be doing something wrong.

Really I dont think that it is for everyone becasue of those reasons..you have to build a relationship with it and work with it for a while and learn it..not everyone is going to bother doing that..and thats fine.

I'm sorry dude, this is just vague for me... maybe the teks should explain this part better.

69ron said:
it has a sort of reverse tolerancy..you have to be willing to work with it for a while and be patient in my experiene..I dont know why vilca is like that but it is..doesnt seem to want to give it up unless you are dedicated.

Yeah, that's part of it for sure. SWIM’s first batch of seeds were very potent, but his first few experiences with them were nothing interesting at all. It took several tries before a good experience was had. In that way it’s almost like marihuana. For SWIM and many others, their first marijuana experience did very little at all. It’s as if you need to learn to use bufotenine, you need to open up to the experience, learn to go with the experience, or little is felt from it.

Bufotenine is not forceful like DMT is. Visions come when you’re ready for them. If you’re not ready or willing to let them happen then they don’t happen. Even with all the experience that SWIM has with bufotenine, he can at will prevent the visions from happening even at pretty high doses. That’s not possible with DMT.

Ron's SWIM works with pure freebase bufotenine so I dont it's the tek.

jorkest says the same thing here..

"YES...exactly fractal...ive been messing with bufo for a long time..because im just drawn to it...but it really feels like everytime i try it...it gets deeper...also..when giving it to somebody else...all they get is the body load and mild visuals...i really feel that the more you work with bufotenine..the better your brain/mind uses it...

also..a way to speed this process up...for me anyway..was to mix it with dmt...this really seems to help your brain/mind get into the flow...and once you are there...it just goooooes"

Anyways I am not trying to argue with you here..I believe you that you arent getting any effects because I was there before and swore the stuff off after puking and having no other effects..

Sorry if Im being vague about it, hard to explain and i took some caapi and a bit of spice and some bufotenine so Im sorta out of it and kee[p getting confused.

yeah as I said it has a reverse tolerance..it's not unproductive at all for me because now it works every time I work with it..

If you dont want to work with vilca than dont. Its not DMT and needs to be approached differently. Lots of people get good effects from vilca and yopo and enjoy eorking with them.

And I never said I tried 10 times with no effects..I tried about 10 times until I got VISIONS.

If you think that needing to work at something is unproductive than that it will be for you..our culture seem to want instant gratification all the time without having to do anything to get there..bufotenine for whatever reason does not seem to work that way at all..

Sounds cliche but from my experiences and from what others that got there have been saying that it just sort of lets you through the door when it wants to..

I've to say some points on this, because these points just get me. First swim does want to work with vilca thats why he is doing the tek and reading the thread about the tek, I don't understand how that is missed... To be clear SWIM has tried it over 10 times with no EFFECTS, let alone VISIONS, that was my point. The last 2 sentences are so unhelpful I don't get it. I mean surely jack was told a similar thing when he bought those magic beans? I'm just trying to make a point, not be a dick...

EDIT: I read your reply about reverse tolerance and the DMT launchpad, that sounds plausible like weed, but I find this very difficult to deal with, my swimmers have really smoked a lot and starting to feel stupid even typing about it... I mean how do you ever know whats what? I'm not doubting bufo is real.

Ok well you know what..Im sorry..i didnt mean to offend you or imply that YOU personally dont want to puy in any work with the stuff..I dont want to argue with you Im trippingballs right now and I feel bad like I offended you or something..

One of the aliens would like to say something on this.

He was reading about eating the seeds to test potency and decided to try it for a solstice celebration. He drank about 3 beers and crushed up the seed and put it under his tongue for about 5 minutes then swallowed.

A feeling of euphoria similar to ecstasy (but different) came on after about 30 minutes with very slight visuals. No nausea but slight vaso constriction. He then ate half of another seed cause he liked it so much.

After the peak he then smoked 2 hits of jimjam. Not enough to breakthrough as he usually does but a nice little reminder for a minute. This seemed to work well with the mild visuals he was seeing. About 45 minutes later after most the bufo visuals were gone he smoked about 7 hits of salvia. He never gets that intense visuals from salvia but he loves the head trip and likes to smoke tons. The OEV's were not quite intense as shrooms or acid but very interesting choppy red and blue patterns. He then took 2 more hits of jimjam which was nice but now back to the story.

The aliens first bufo batch didn't seem to work that well besides a few mild effects. He thought this may have been because he burned it in the oven. Perhaps this was the case but he just tried his new batch which he baked in the oven starting at 300 degrees and slowly turning up the heat to about 400 at the end of about 50 min. He kept the oven barely open and kept a good eye out for vapor but not lots of smoke coming off. The seeds were all broken in half to prevent popping. After the seeds started smelling barely burned around 50 minutes and the yellow insides had turned to blackish/brown he took them out.

The alien just tried smoking some from the new batch tonight. He didn't have any herb to evaporate it on and he also wanted to try it plain to gauge it's effects, so he rolled it up into half a rolling paper and smoked in a weed pipe. He definitely felt some effects. Again, not that intense like a shroom or acid trip but there definitely some slight electric like visuals that everyone has talked about and some tetrahedral geometric shapes in the CEV's and OEV's. There was also a headspace that reminded him a bit of DMT.

No nausea at all. A little vasoconstriction but he kind of likes it. He was hoping that it would get more intense like people say, and it did for a few minutes but not that much so he kept smoking more over about 20 minutes. Mothing much more happened and the visuals subsided after about 20 minutes.

He could definitely feel that it is a powerful plant and there must be something to it but perhaps there is some sort of weird marijuana tolerance to it. He's heard of people smoking weed 10 times before they actually got stoned. He's sure that DMT is a good launch pad for it. He says he remembers when he smoked the first burnt batch and nothing much happened he smoked a hooka full of jim jam a bit after and he reported that he had never seen hyperspace in that much detail of densly packed light. It looked like HD compared to his other hyperspace journeys. The next hyperspace journey looked the same without bufo. Who knows if it was the bufo that unlocked something in his brain but it could be possible.

After how many minutes does your tolerance build up and it doesn't do much to smoke more?

He would like to know if fractal enchantments SWIM has given his good stuff to any friends and what did they think?

He would suggest eating a seed to anyone who hasn't had good luck with smoking it. It's quite mellow but it was definitely a good time with some beers for him.

Also since he hasn't had any nausea yet he would like to know if someone can just smoke a seed plain or does it work better to be freebased?

"The alien just tried smoking some from the new batch tonight. He didn't have any herb to evaporate it on and he also wanted to try it plain to gauge it's effects, so he rolled it up into half a rolling paper and smoked in a weed pipe. He definitely felt some effects. Again, not that intense like a shroom or acid trip but there definitely some slight electric like visuals that everyone has talked about and some tetrahedral geometric shapes in the CEV's and OEV's. There was also a headspace that reminded him a bit of DMT."

Yeah thats sounds like you are about half way there..if you saw the electric geometric shapes then you are on your way..for me they are like the gateway to the visions..best in a pitch dark room and the more relaxed you get the more you will open up to them..

I am not sure how much role the harmalas play in my experiences but they seem to really help me have visions with the stuff and allow me to redose etc..but rons SWIM just uses pure bufo and reports great results..

I have given it one freind of mine, and he liked it at a low dose..he said it was euphoric and similar to mushrooms..when I gave him a higher dose he got sick and couldnt relax into it becasue of the nausea..

It's not intense like acid or mushrooms on it's own..when I am having the visions it is very laid back..the most intense part for me is the nausea at the onset of a high dose..thats another reason why I add the harmalas it makes it more mentally psychedelic..and in some of the tribes yopo is a 2 part psychedelic that always contains caapi.

Cool that you got good effects sublingually I will have to try that..andyeah it makes a great predose for DMT.
Good luck!

WOW oh WOW the alien has much to report!

So he tried it again tonight with some cappi copy smoked 5 minutes before. He got down about 5 tokes within a couple minutes. Again no nausea but he has been burping a lot lately. Related? Perhaps. The damned aliens these days =)

Anyway, a bit of vaso was felt but only for a minute or two. The visuals started faintly. He closed his eyes and turned off the light. The visuals were very fast moving nets. So fast it almost made him dizzy, it almost seemed to put him in an REM state. After a while he started seeing flashes of faces, not energy but solid. He opened his eyes for a minute to take another toke. The visuals slowly started back up again and took him to where he was again.

The visuals seemed to slow down after a while and he went in a kind of a dream state after a while where he was still seeing the visuals but some sort of dreams were taking place in his head rather than on the eyelids. This part was kind of fuzzy yet still amazing! He did seem to be hearing voices too. Some in the mind and some almost audible. After the dream subsided he noticed that the visuals had slowed down to more of a seaweed looking energy that seemed to be flowing in water.

After he enjoyed this for a minute he opened his eyes and the whole room was filled with very small visual looking energy. He tried closing his eyes again but he could not get back to the CEV's or vision state. He still tripped for a while after with OEV's euphoria, and head trip. The head trip was not disorienting at all though.

He is just so excited he had success and wanted to share.

He thinks a key may be that people using ovens need to slowly raise the temperature and keep an eye on the seeds for vapor but not too much smoke. He thinks that when the inner part of the seed turns from yellow to a blackish brown they're probably done. He waited a bit past this till it started to smell a bit burned but he thinks next time he'll try just waiting for the color change. Would be a great indicator eh?

He's also wondering if anyone else has noticed either plant oils or water when trying to evaporate? The iso seemed to evaporate quick but there is a left over water or plant oil that is taking quite a while to dry. A day and a half so far. He used some 99.953% pure anhydrous iso that he ordered so he doesn't think it was from that. He scraped a bit off the side of the dish that was dry for this experience but is waiting for the rest.

Perhaps it could have been some water that was soaked up by the sodium carbonate but it seemed pretty dry powder when he started the iso pulls.

Back
Top Bottom