• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Can you smoke diplopteris?

Well, you can smoke just about anything, It's more a question of whether it would be worthwhile to do so.
Can you smoke diploteris?
I'm guessing you're referring to Diplopteris cabrerana, so I've amended the title of the thread accordingly.

I'm noob.
Clearly - and in that respect you ought to learn how to put rather more effort into your posts.
 
Do you like 5-meo-dmt blended in or is it not worth it at any ratio?
There is no 5-MeO-DMT in chaliponga and it has been debunked many times. Maybe fresh material has some, but not dry for sure.
I tried to smoke one potent leaf many years ago and disliked it. You are better off cooking a tea from it and using chali as an aya admix or extracting from it.
Basically, it isn't worth it. Hope it helps.
 
Can you do crock pot method with water? Do I really need all these chemicals unless I must have white crystal? I like crock pot method with cactus.
 
If you filter the herb then raise pH to 11 while past the melting point will the oil stick to the base?
 
Back
Top Bottom