• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

'Coatl's Apology

Migrated topic.
obliguhl said:
Are girls generally not so interested in entheogens?

Well, there is this "I put dmt in my ass" chick...no disrespect, she's kinda cool but pretty annoying at the same time.
Not as bad as that guy who put a cellphone in his ass and had to go to a doctor because he couldn't get it out anymore.
This kind of things always makes me wonder about like, if he would have accidentally phoned someone during the procedure, what would he have sayd then, to this person?

polytrip said:
obliguhl said:

Well, there is this "I put dmt in my ass" chick...no disrespect, she's kinda cool but pretty annoying at the same time.
Not as bad as that guy who put a cellphone in his ass and had to go to a doctor because he couldn't get it out anymore.
This kind of things always makes me wonder about like, if he would have accidentally phoned someone during the procedure, what would he have sayd then, to this person?

I heard about that. What a hilarious story. Just imagine if the cell phone malfunctioned. Some cell phones have been known to explode. What an idiot. I bet the phone was set to vibrate instead of ring and he was calling himself all day from the land phone because he was using it as an anal vibrator. LOL.

polytrip said:
obliguhl said:

As a doctor once told a friend of mine, "Don't stick anything in your ass that doesn't have a handle, it's like a vacuum in there."

Traveler... I can't send PMs...

Donno why...

Here's my response to your PM-

Thank you very much.

Just so we got this staight...

The problem was that I was randomly posting vendors in a way that made them seem like advertisments.

I'm only allowed to post vendors if they are relevant to the topic.

Correct?

If there was any other problems let me know so i can be sure not to do it again!

Thanks for all your time.

This concerns me: entheogen.com

If anything Teo is acting worse than ever before, even if it is on other sites his presence here is detrimental to DMT's reputation, and he doesn't even smoke it anyway so he shouldn't be allowed to bring this site down. I may be straight and white so not directly offended, but I strongly believe that homophobic and racist language have no place in the entheogen community because as well as spreading hate it brings entheogens into disrepute when we are trying so hard to legitimise and legalise them. Just one of his posts:

Kie Ti Koal AKA Teotzlcoatl said:
Ohayoco didn't mean to offend... I'll change "fag" to "dumbass". And ya I call people niggers sometimes. Such as in this post where it shows some niggers burning a black man (the difference between the niggers and the black man is who is burning and who is being burned! If you think I shouldn't use the word nigger, just watch the lovely video) I consider shitty members of every race to be niggers!

Also, people here might want to know that MJShroomer has given the FBI access to his computer so it's no longer safe to buy spore or anything off him, because they'll then have your address:
MJshroomer said:
By the way Teo, The FBI are monitoring my comuter with my permission since August 13th of 2007

ohayoco said:

If anything Teo is acting worse than ever before, even if it is on other sites his presence here is detrimental to DMT's reputation, and he doesn't even smoke it anyway so he shouldn't be allowed to bring this site down. I may be straight and white so not directly offended, but I strongly believe that homophobic and racist language have no place in the entheogen community because as well as spreading hate it brings entheogens into disrepute when we are trying so hard to legitimise and legalise them. Just one of his posts:

Ohayoco didn't mean to offend... I'll change "fag" to "dumbass". And ya I call people niggers sometimes. Such as in this post where it shows some niggers burning a black man (the difference between the niggers and the black man is who is burning and who is being burned! If you think I shouldn't use the word nigger, just watch the lovely video) I consider shitty members of every race to be niggers!

Also, people here might want to know that MJShroomer has given the FBI access to his computer so it's no longer safe to buy spore or anything off him, because they'll then have your address:
MJshroomer said:
By the way Teo, The FBI are monitoring my comuter with my permission since August 13th of 2007

uh.. who gives a fuck? It's a bunch of meaningless e-drama between two individuals that don't like each other.

ohayoco said:
This concerns me: http://www.entheogen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22974

MJshroomer said:
There is always a group of people who act according to common prejudice and thus confirm the prejudice to some. To those of us who happen to be homosexual, black, woman, jew, asian, white, muslim, etc. who don't act in this manner, it might be the more insulting if things with a 'look, they're all the same' connotation are being sayed. So that's why i basically agree with ohayoco that racism and so on is to be avoided, in spite of the freedom of speech. Freedom of speech is great, but insulting language creates a bad atmosphere.
But maybe teo had a bad day. I sometimes seem to get some spontaneous symptoms of the giles de la tourette syndrome, when i'm online myself.

Hey I normally don't talk like that on the Nexus which is a much more scientific site than fucking edot.

I do however curse... but I won't use those other nasty word here.

And hell ya I had a shitty day... my boyfriend of 3 years broke up with me last night.

He's relenting now and apologised but it's too late to delete because I've already been quoted. Wow there are a few assholes on that site, it seemed ok until that drama erupted and like four different people started slinging shit.

[EDIT: wrote this before coatl posted above, sorry but you totally pissed me off over there]

Thats how most the of the internet is man...

No need to delete, just talk to me first next time.

Mjshroomer is an asshole who works with the FBI, he got me banned from multiply sites, so I called him a fag... my bad.

I certainly won't be a part of that sorta drama here at the Nexus.

Haha.... just PM me dude.

I really respect you and I'll DEF. listen to you!!!

Thanks for keeping me staight (just maybe wasn't the best way to do it, I was trying hard to be good here at the Nexus, I didn't know posting on another site would fuck me here!)

ohayoco said:

MJshroomer said:

That thread made me vomit all over my soul. This was its only saving grace:

tiger.jpg

Back
Top Bottom