I follow something I saw online where the guy turns it upside down and back 50 times instead of shaking - seemed to wort OK last time.
I am planning to maybe do 125g in one hit - is there a risk 50ml of naptha will get saturated? I think last time I used 100ml.
Also when freezing, will the crystals form even if they dont have glass to cling to if the whole glass area is full of other cystals? like will they form ontop of eachother? Just wondering whether to get a dish with bigger surface area and not as deep.
I am planning to maybe do 125g in one hit - is there a risk 50ml of naptha will get saturated? I think last time I used 100ml.
Also when freezing, will the crystals form even if they dont have glass to cling to if the whole glass area is full of other cystals? like will they form ontop of eachother? Just wondering whether to get a dish with bigger surface area and not as deep.