I know that the E-mesh is all the rage when it comes to fast take-off administration, but has anybody tried with a compressed air mechanism similar to an inhaler?
Interested to find other ways of efficient administration since the E-mesh is seemingly impossible to assemble nowadays.
From what I've seen, a big problem with introducing first-timers to the DMT experience is they have to take multiple hits with steadily-increasing strength and many back away before getting to a more comfortable place. Feel like a device like this could help a lot of my friends with the experience.
Thoughts?
Interested to find other ways of efficient administration since the E-mesh is seemingly impossible to assemble nowadays.
From what I've seen, a big problem with introducing first-timers to the DMT experience is they have to take multiple hits with steadily-increasing strength and many back away before getting to a more comfortable place. Feel like a device like this could help a lot of my friends with the experience.
Thoughts?