• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

drawings inspired by chemicals

Migrated topic.

psychosisdoses

Derek
OG Pioneer
felt i should share and was curious to see others art.. these were made on high dose oral dmt trips

Attachments

• seas..jpg
    seas..jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 0
  • hahaha..jpg
    hahaha..jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 0
Master of plants said:
Hmm..., kinda childish I suppose...

thank you
oh wait were you trying to insult me?
because your opinion means nothing to me i am happy with my creation and my opinion is all that matters to me.

psychosisdoses said:
Master of plants said:

thank you
because your opinion means nothing to me i am happy with my creation and my opinion is all that matters to me.

In no way.
I didn´t write I don´t like them.
I was trying to look at them as a pieces of fine art, and everything that they reminds me is the way children used to draw, that´s all. And doesn´t the second one contains an dmt structural formula?
I do not think I do pay a little respect to You and Your drawings, but moderator seems to think otherwise. I´m starting to think that people are here a little bit biased against me.

psychosisdoses, I know what you mean about liking your work. When I create a piece of art, I am damn proud of myself even if I'm the minority. Just remember, artists are usually misunderstood

Amazing you pulled it off while on oral DMT, I like them! The second one reminds me of a map of North America with a very long Colorado river. Funny, it's almost as if you made it on an Amiga with DeluxePaint...

Thanks for showing!

modsquad those are amazing thanks for sharing them with me
the honeycomb clown one is really cool it made me smile

heres another one i "traced" off the screen using paint

Attachments

• zophri..jpg
    zophri..jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 0
Master of plants said:
psychosisdoses said:
Master of plants said:

thank you

In no way.
I was trying to look at them as a pieces of fine art, and everything that they reminds me is the way children used to draw, that´s all. And doesn´t the second one contains an dmt structural formula?
I do not think I do pay a little respect to You and Your drawings, but moderator seems to think otherwise. I´m starting to think that people are here a little bit biased against me.

yes that is the dmt structural formula :)
i never claimed they were fine pieces of art. they are quite simply what they are drawings i did while reality was crumbling around me. i dont care if they seem "childish" because after all what is wrong with that. you may see a childs scribbling, i see the intense state i was in captured in a picture. i just wanted to share it with other people and see some work other people have done. i may not be a very good artist but i try to do what i can and i like the results and as i said earlier thats all that matters to me.

HappyCamper said:
psychosisdoses, I know what you mean about liking your work. When I create a piece of art, I am damn proud of myself even if I'm the minority. Just remember, artists are usually misunderstood

I do not offense him!
I like his work.

psychosisdoses said:
Master of plants said:
psychosisdoses said:
Master of plants said:

thank you

In no way.

i never claimed they were fine pieces of art. they are quite simply what they are drawings i did while reality was crumbling around me. i dont care if they seem "childish" because after all what is wrong with that. you may see a childs scribbling, i see the intense state i was in captured in a picture. i just wanted to share it with other people and see some work other people have done. i may not be a very good artist but i try to do what i can and i like the results and as i said earlier thats all that matters to me.

Well good luck then. Try use classic ways of painting next time, other than Windows painting. You know what people say: ,,My little sister would paint it better.´´

Master of plants said:
psychosisdoses said:
Master of plants said:
psychosisdoses said:
Master of plants said:

thank you

In no way.

Well good luck then. Try use classic ways of painting next time, other than Windows painting. You know what people say: ,,My little sister would paint it better.´´

um thank you but i will do what i want
who are you to tell me what to do

good lord people are ignorant:roll:

One can create pictures of classical stature like the Mona Lisa using microsoft paint.

Just see this video.

Funny how mona lisa has to have a hitler moustache during the process

Master of plants said:
psychosisdoses said:
Master of plants said:

thank you

In no way.

IDK, maybe it's the terrible posting etiquette or the fact that you display the maturity of a thirteen year old. You decide.

psychosisdoses said:
Master of plants said:
psychosisdoses said:
Master of plants said:
psychosisdoses said:
Master of plants said:

thank you

In no way.

um thank you but i will do what i want
who are you to tell me what to do

good lord people are ignorant:roll:

Um, nobody, just trying to improve Your art skill!
Back off me man, back off! Do not send me Your bad vibrations!
That´s right people are ignorant.

Back
Top Bottom