• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

drawings inspired by chemicals

Migrated topic.

psychosisdoses

Derek
OG Pioneer
felt i should share and was curious to see others art.. these were made on high dose oral dmt trips

Attachments

• seas..jpg
    seas..jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 0
  • hahaha..jpg
    hahaha..jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 0
Master of plants said:
Hmm..., kinda childish I suppose...

thank you
oh wait were you trying to insult me?
because your opinion means nothing to me i am happy with my creation and my opinion is all that matters to me.

psychosisdoses said:
Master of plants said:

thank you
because your opinion means nothing to me i am happy with my creation and my opinion is all that matters to me.

In no way.
I didn´t write I don´t like them.
I was trying to look at them as a pieces of fine art, and everything that they reminds me is the way children used to draw, that´s all. And doesn´t the second one contains an dmt structural formula?
I do not think I do pay a little respect to You and Your drawings, but moderator seems to think otherwise. I´m starting to think that people are here a little bit biased against me.

psychosisdoses, I know what you mean about liking your work. When I create a piece of art, I am damn proud of myself even if I'm the minority. Just remember, artists are usually misunderstood

Amazing you pulled it off while on oral DMT, I like them! The second one reminds me of a map of North America with a very long Colorado river. Funny, it's almost as if you made it on an Amiga with DeluxePaint...

Thanks for showing!

NICE art! i like the bottom one best.. all honeycombed out!

its hard drawing after the experience.. or even more under it.

here some of my stuff..

(INFINITY)

(original quick sketch:)

--------------

(Honeycomb Clown Dimension)

--------
(Divine Moments of Truth [abstractieee])

------

The Joker (Dark Knight)

modsquad those are amazing thanks for sharing them with me
the honeycomb clown one is really cool it made me smile

heres another one i "traced" off the screen using paint

Attachments

• zophri..jpg
    zophri..jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 0
Master of plants said:
psychosisdoses said:
Master of plants said:

thank you

In no way.
I was trying to look at them as a pieces of fine art, and everything that they reminds me is the way children used to draw, that´s all. And doesn´t the second one contains an dmt structural formula?
I do not think I do pay a little respect to You and Your drawings, but moderator seems to think otherwise. I´m starting to think that people are here a little bit biased against me.

yes that is the dmt structural formula :)
i never claimed they were fine pieces of art. they are quite simply what they are drawings i did while reality was crumbling around me. i dont care if they seem "childish" because after all what is wrong with that. you may see a childs scribbling, i see the intense state i was in captured in a picture. i just wanted to share it with other people and see some work other people have done. i may not be a very good artist but i try to do what i can and i like the results and as i said earlier thats all that matters to me.

HappyCamper said:
psychosisdoses, I know what you mean about liking your work. When I create a piece of art, I am damn proud of myself even if I'm the minority. Just remember, artists are usually misunderstood

I do not offense him!
I like his work.

psychosisdoses said:
Master of plants said:
psychosisdoses said:
Master of plants said:

thank you

In no way.

i never claimed they were fine pieces of art. they are quite simply what they are drawings i did while reality was crumbling around me. i dont care if they seem "childish" because after all what is wrong with that. you may see a childs scribbling, i see the intense state i was in captured in a picture. i just wanted to share it with other people and see some work other people have done. i may not be a very good artist but i try to do what i can and i like the results and as i said earlier thats all that matters to me.

Well good luck then. Try use classic ways of painting next time, other than Windows painting. You know what people say: ,,My little sister would paint it better.´´

Master of plants said:
psychosisdoses said:
Master of plants said:
psychosisdoses said:
Master of plants said:

thank you

In no way.

Well good luck then. Try use classic ways of painting next time, other than Windows painting. You know what people say: ,,My little sister would paint it better.´´

um thank you but i will do what i want
who are you to tell me what to do

good lord people are ignorant:roll:

One can create pictures of classical stature like the Mona Lisa using microsoft paint.

Just see this video.

Funny how mona lisa has to have a hitler moustache during the process

Master of plants said:
psychosisdoses said:
Master of plants said:

thank you

In no way.

IDK, maybe it's the terrible posting etiquette or the fact that you display the maturity of a thirteen year old. You decide.

psychosisdoses said:
Master of plants said:
psychosisdoses said:
Master of plants said:
psychosisdoses said:
Master of plants said:

thank you

In no way.

um thank you but i will do what i want
who are you to tell me what to do

good lord people are ignorant:roll:

Um, nobody, just trying to improve Your art skill!
Back off me man, back off! Do not send me Your bad vibrations!
That´s right people are ignorant.

Back
Top Bottom