carnyel said:
Epiphany: how you feel is a reaction to what you believe. Since reality is created purely from emotion your belief is your power to create your reality, use it wisely.
In my own opinion:
How I feel is a result of how I process stimuli, which entails both belief systems and organic systems. I dislike pain because I find it painful, for example. I like pleasure because I find it pleasurable. In my case, and I speak only for myself, how I feel, even emotionally involves belief but does not stem from belief itself, but rather both physiology and behavioral conditioning, which belief could be considered to fall under, at least I see it as a form of mental conditioning and not a choice per say. I for example do not choose my beliefs, if you present a good reasoning for believing something I will respond by believing it, having been conditioned by the reasoning to adopt the belief as my own.
As a child I even believed things just because adults told me it was so, I did not choose to do this, rather this was my nature. Now I can self program and condition myself similarly, but still do not choose what I believe, though in the past I always thought I did.
My perception of reality affects my emotions and the reverse is also true, however my emotions do not change reality for my friends or family, nor do their emotions change my reality. Nor does my perception of reality itself change reality as I know it, thought it influences events relating to me, I have no doubt of this.
But alas I cannot use anything wisely, for I am not wise, and that is what I believe
My epiphany is this:
Now is the final cause.
Please read into that as much as possible.