Reading through your reply again makes makes me want to ask how do you know about your neuroreceptor profile is there a test of some kind for things like that? Forgive me if that's a dumb questionThere's also the possibility of various types of neuroreceptor polymorphism. I've a dopamine receptor variant which is strongly linked to autism and ADHD, for example - and there are those who have serotonin receptor variants that which lead to a reduced sensitivity towards serotonergic psychedelics, or it may be due to a reduced expression of a serotonin receptor gene causing a relatively lower density of the relevant serotonin receptor.
Food for thought at least - and having an atypical neuroreceptor profile can itself be traumatising through behavioral divergences.


when I heard of that idea I tried thinking about it for about 5 minutes and realized better or worse that ain't me
but every molecule of water is information. When i need something i walk down to the beach and reach into the surf and there it is, right there washed up and ready to go... mostly
That's a quite reasonable question. One of my siblings has had a full genetic metabolomics profiling done. This showed up the genetic variant which I can validly infer that I share due to various behavioral aberrations I display which I've linked to my dopaminergic system, among other ways, through nutritional experiments. Particularly, tyrosine supplemation makes me irrationally angry. I'd get the genetic testing done myself but it's a tad expensive.Reading through your reply again makes makes me want to ask how do you know about your neuroreceptor profile is there a test of some kind for things like that? Forgive me if that's a dumb question![]()

never has been my favorite thingConvection vaporised DMT freebase can be surprisingly smooth when the parameters are dialled in just perfectly. Some have reported thinking they've done a misfire, shortly before being teleported into hyperspaceI was actually surprised the first time i tried some how smooth and not as gross as expected the vapor was, I figured it's the high ph of the free base that gives me a weird sensation in my mouth lol it's one of those things i suppose you get used to, kinda like how i fully enjoy the smell of skunk after smoking weed for 20 years lol

Memory can be trained, and one of the tools for doing so is the visual imagination. Perhaps there are some surprises to be found at the bottom of your memory ocean?I've heard people talk about memory palaces and memory warehouses and such, wherein all their memories are neatly organized as objects they can examine and sort through.
Not me.. my memory does not work like thatwhen I heard of that idea I tried thinking about it for about 5 minutes and realized better or worse that ain't me
My memory is more like the ocean. Or some presumably much smaller body of waterbut every molecule of water is information. When i need something i walk down to the beach and reach into the surf and there it is, right there washed up and ready to go... mostly
I like to joke yeah my memory is photographic but all the photos are blurry and the dates are mixed up