• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Harmine poisoning?

Migrated topic.
I HATE taurine..I will never drink it again..I took 2 of those energy drinks and smoked some weed once at work and I thought I was going to have a heart attack..every time I drink the stuff my head is racing.

Does anyone else experience strong "twinges" from harmaloids? Like sharp, full-body muscle contractions?

When SWIM took 200 mg of syrian rue extract, he experienced this repeatedly and painfully, like he was getting electrically shocked. And when he does pharmahuasca, even at 100 mg of syrian rue extract, he still gets the occasional mild versions of the body twinge.

There are case reports of individuals being hospitalized for combining peganum harmala seeds with coffee. Its tough to say whether of not it was the coffee that pushed them over the edge as the person ingested 50 g of seeds! 50 g of seeds could have been solely responsible for the dangerous reaction. Coffee probably didn't help though.

If you have high tolerance and you know how your body responds then fine. But that doesn't mean its safe for everybody especially older people who need to watch their blood pressure.

spastic are you taking any other medications?

I'm not taking any medications, burnt.

Note, when I refer to "syrian rue extract", this is a pretty clean and crystally double manske-precipped alkaloid extract from syrian rue, ie, I suspect it's pretty close to pure harmaline + harmine.

50 grams of rue!! are you kidding me!! That sounds horrible..
I wouldnt even ingest 5 grams of rue..the stuff seems toxic on it's own. I wouldnt use it at all for ayahuasca..I think caapi is far far superior as an oral MAOI..

hehehehe :lol: I told to ILPT to drink more coffee while on harmalas, lol

SO last night Mr. ILPT took only 100mg of his non pure harmine freebase (with up to 10% harmaline) in gelcap after his fish and chips dinner with italian herbs salad at 7:00 p.m. all splashed by nice cup of green tea (2 teaspoons of loose "gunpowder")
He went to work and during his 10 hrs shift, he had several cups of black coffee (1&1/4 teaspoon of Kenco Smooth roast instant coffee)

First cup at 8:20 p.m. He hasn`t feel any stimulation, or mood improvement at all. He has another coffee at 10:00 p.m.
He was actually pissed off and in fairly bad mood , he couldn`t feel much of mao inhibition either but definitelly felt some activity.

He took ~ 80 mg of THH HCL subling. at 10:40 p.m. subling solashed with another coffee after 15 mins. an Half an hour it kicked in but he hasn`t felt any buzz or body high typical to THH alone.
Instead, his vision has been distorted in swirly like way, for following hour or so.

Shame he couldn`t close eyes and try to catch some vision
He`ve been clear headed and focused as normal without mood change. Apart the fact he wasn`t pissed off anymore he remained pretty muc in bad mood.

He was sleepy and yawny so drunk another coffee around midnight .

Then another one at 1:00 am, lol \

Just before two a clock he took ~60 mg of THH HCL subling and guess what ?............................yeah, splashed it with coffee after 20 mins, lol.

again some visual distortion kick in and nothing else happened.

He felt the MAOI effects significantly after second dose of THH but there wasn`t any mood improvement.

He has another coffee at 3:30 a.m and and another one at 4:30.

Even thhought he is a coffee addict he has a one tea and 8 Coffees without much stimulation.

He can say that drinking coffee on harmalas is pretty much safe as far as one hasn`t has heart problems.
Look like coffee didn`t play big role in sickness mentioned in first post in this thread
Coffee sometimes irritating ILPT`s stomach even on it`s own when nothing else is taken.
It could just simply irritate the stomach and triggered purge, lol
It`s apprently chlorogenic acid and not a caffeine what causing irritation and purge

ANYWAY

He was quiet dissapointed with this combination.

It lost a stimulation caused by harmine an mood improvement and buzz caused by thh. THH on it`s own it`s much better. Just 200 mgs and few coffees and one is in great mood and speeded up nicely.

His impure Harmine on it`s own with few coffees also speed him up a bit a make more smily and positive

It look like harmine and thh at this dosage range interact badly and canceled each other possitive effects.
This is VERY IMPORTANT as by regulation of thh and harmine in farmahuasca ONE CAN ALTER THE TRIPS GREATLY !

Blessed foot forward and all !!!

Back
Top Bottom