• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Help a first timer please - Options for smoking

crobby

Rising Star
Joined
Oct 3, 2026
Messages
2
Merits
97
Hey everyone. I just completed my first extraction from MHRB and got 330mg from 30g total. I've no idea if that's a good yield.

First off, there are a lot of white crystals, but also some yellow colouring on some of it, too. It was all white in the dish, and only started to appear yellow once scraping up into piles. Any advice from people on whether this looks good/safe to go as is, or does it require some further cleaning?

Secondly, I'd massively appreciate some help on how exactly I go about smoking / vapourising this, and specifically, what can I buy off the shelf (in the UK) to get me going? Hopefully as just a "get it and go" item rather than assembling something.

I see a lot of talk about GVG, but can't seem to get that from a UK retailer. Also see some threads about custom builds - But other than smoking the odd joint in the past, I've never used any other substances or equipment, so a lot of the technical info I read goes over my head.

DMT isn't something I *plan* on doing more after this - I'm just here for the first hand experience myself. So durability / re-use of any item is not high on my agenda.

Any suggestions appreciated. And apologies if this has been asked many times, but without knowing all the correct terminologies, I'm struggling to know what to search for on the forum.
 

Attachments

  • 20261003_160617.jpg
    20261003_160617.jpg
    707.8 KB · Views: 3
Nice going on your first extraction.

For first time experiences I’d say get an oil burner pipe like this https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/158222937385 the smoking bit pulls out and it’s a bigger hole in it than some of the other glass pipes you can buy.

Go for a cold start.
Add your weighed amount of DMT to the pipe bowl, 5mg is a good taster starting place. That’s 0.005 grams.
Using a Jet lighter heat from a distance, do not let the flame touch the bowl.
When you see a wisp of white smoke put the pipe in your mouth, not on the lips! (Obviously not the hot end!)
Keep heating gently and take a long slow breath and hold for a count of 10.
If you have a bit of breath left after that inhale, inhale a bit more air to really shove all that DMT down into your lungs.

And be prepared, the speed of change is the biggest shock, it was like falling off a cliff in a dream when sleeping in a moving car, you are wrenched awake…. Or in the case of DMT, ripped away to a new reality.

Be Open. Trust. Allow the unfolding.
 
Oh, be sure you have somewhere to safely place the hot glass pipe after the hit.
You’ll want a glass of water to hand too.

Re-heat the pipe and use up what’s left. 😉
 
@TransistorBass what should I expect in terms of harshness using a glass pipe? Does this pipe differ much from a "crack" pipe? I ask because I've seen some negative comments about glass bowl pipes!

Does it really come down to technique and making sure you don't burn / combust the spice? And if you get it right, then it's not so bad?

My wife will be on hand to take whatever Im using away from me. And the glass of water - for a harsh dry throat I'm guessing?

Appreciate the tips!
 
I'm suggesting this for a first experience as it worked for me about a year ago when I first tried DMT.

If you heat and don't burn you'll get a weird numb-like mouth, and lips if you put the pipe to your lips rather than thru your lips. It does taste pretty weird at first.

Myself, I make up Vape juice and vape via a Modbox and Tank. But you don't want to spend much money so I wouldn't suggest going the whole hog and spending a load on a Vape Device.

Though if you happen to want to go the electric route there are folks on here that swear by the Yocan Orbit Yocan Orbit 2.0 - Yocan Official which is a pretty cheap concentrates vape.

When you've tried your first small hit and gained a bit of experience, try hitting the pipe twice with what you've put in it, holding for 10 second each time.

I tend to Take a hit, grab a swig of water while holding my breath and by the time you've put the glass down things should be rapidly changing. Expect swirls, spirals and being pulled or pushed forwards like being sat on top of a rocket. You'll probably land in a fractal space, and in my case on my second attempt I was being welcomed by a feminine being in a place of peace and gratitude. The afterglow is also worth the initial shock.

Plenty of folks here will answer your questions I'm sure, and offer other ways of doing things.
 
Flame should never touch the product or pipe .your drawing the heat over it from severl inchs away . s

The term smoking implys burning ......you want to avoid burning at all costs this just ruins WASTES the DMT and tasts nasty , you want to try to get it to vaporize even if your using like a crack pipe .
really high does also a waste you just black out

Also color or texture does not matter due to the polymorfic nature of nnDMT .
Meaning it can apear in miny forms various shades of white , yellow orange , it can be powder small crystals goo oily and it is all 97% or more pure no matter how it looks .

Lots urban legend infor that goo or oil is fat or not as pure ............that's right white dosnot mean it is more pure .

It can even be red goo , there used to be people speculating red goo was some sorta mystery magical substance they called JUNGLE Spice ..........nope its just nnDMT .
 
Last edited:
i like the puffco pivot vape pen which is a very easy to use product and affordable.
i recommend buying the glass water bowl which attaches to it as it vastly reduces the taste. the taste is not pleasant but its not terrible either, as others have suggested have a glass of water at hand.

i also suggest starting at what for some is a very low dose of 5mg and then each time you use it go up by 5mg until you really fly, for me its 25mg.
 
Back
Top Bottom