• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

[IMPORTANT] No buying/selling/procuring, why?

Migrated topic.
Of all the threads to get bumped I can't fathom why this one would be needed.. LOL Well I guess I can, someone likely didn't read the attitude properly it seems and failed to have any common sense.

It seems as much lacking in said common sense as just walking into the middle of a randomly packed out bar ask shouting "ANYONE GOT ANY DRUGS!!"

There are a few things I would give body parts to acquire myself, know better than to start running off at the mouth though 😉

It seems as much lacking in said common sense as just walking into the middle of a randomly packed out bar ask shouting "ANYONE GOT ANY DRUGS!!"
Does anyone remember that scene from It`s always Sunny in Philidelphia (best show of all time)??
I temporarily uploaded the clip to Youtube, but it was pulled :/
Anyways, it`s the scene where Mac and Dee go to the country club, pretending to be high powered executives, then just pull out a bag of Oxy. "Anybody want any drugs?"

This is SO important! I cannot stress it enough. Even though (ancient hx but still seriously LOL considering how we never do that and are so darned money stressed even with DMT, mescaline, LSD and pounds of weed in the apartment) someone here actually had the GALL to accuse ME of selling. :lol: :? :!:

Do NOT participate in black or grey market commerce on EITHER end of things. Whenever possible, work within legality, work with plants, etc. If you need to move to a state where weed is legal, maybe start making some plans or start working to get a similar law passed in your state (Americans). Grow your own cactus. Work on long term plans to grow your own DMT plants, iboga, etc.

As soon as we choose to participate in black or grey market commerce we endanger our freedom and safety, the freedom and safety of our friends and loved ones, this site (yep once the bust comes they WILL take and check your computer), and our peace of mind.

When we grow plants ourselves or start with legal plant matter that authorities are not watching for, all of a sudden, the only fear (as long as discretion is practiced) we need worry about is our poor quaking (when I write our I mean MINE, :p) egos saying, "Please, please don't kill me again!"

Gah, we should just snitch to law enforcement on people which try to sell.

After a couple of arrests the word will be out and noone would dare think of buying or selling on the nexus.

Enough with the love and understanding, get the stick!

:twisted:

Snitching is no good, it doesn`t solve anything, just gives energy to an unfair broken system we don`t want to encourage.

But yes to the messages in this thread regarding no buying talk :)

shanedudddy2 said:
Does anyone remember that scene from It`s always Sunny in Philidelphia (best show of all time)??
I temporarily uploaded the clip to Youtube, but it was pulled :/
Anyways, it`s the scene where Mac and Dee go to the country club, pretending to be high powered executives, then just pull out a bag of Oxy. "Anybody want any drugs?"

The actual quote is, "Who wants to buy some drugs?" Great show.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 0
bindu said:
Gah, we should just snitch to law enforcement on people which try to sell.

After a couple of arrests the word will be out and noone would dare think of buying or selling on the nexus.

Enough with the love and understanding, get the stick!

:twisted:

That's a terrible idea. You want to send people to prison, huh? No no no, you miss the point.

Bumping this thread after seeing a few mod edits around the forum.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE have regards for this rule!

This community means a lot to me and many other people. Let's be safe, smart, conscious and act accordingly.

Thank you,
Wap

Bumptiy bump bump.

Here's the OP:

The Traveler said:
Hello all members of the DMT-Nexus.

At times I see people here getting upset when we state that we don't want to see anything about buying/selling. It seems that some people don't really understand WHY we have that very important rule and what the consequences will be when we don't enforce it, so let me explain:

When we start talking on the DMT-Nexus about buying/selling/procuring of any illegal substance we will attract the attention of law enforcement. Law enforcement, by law, is duty-bound to follow that law and use any means possible to stop us performing said activities. By 'any means' you can think about the following: analyzing connections to the DMT-Nexus server, pulling down the webserver that hosts the DMT-Nexus, analyzing the data on the pulled down server, arrest and prosecute me to the full extend of the law (this since I'm providing means for drug-trading if we actively allow talk about buying/selling).

If I get arrested and put to jail then that will mean the very end of the DMT-Nexus!

So because of this you can bet that I and the moderators will do ANYTHING to stop people from talking about buying/selling. There are no gray lines here and anything even hinting of buying/selling will be stopped as soon as we see it, including the suspension of the person who is endangering the DMT-Nexus!

So please people, understand that we don't have these rules to annoy you, we have these rules to make sure we will stay and keep helping you with providing a platform to discuss DMT and other entheogens.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

wearepeople said:
Bumptiy bump bump.

Here's the OP:

The Traveler said:

At times I see people here getting upset when we state that we don't want to see anything about buying/selling. It seems that some people don't really understand WHY we have that very important rule and what the consequences will be when we don't enforce it, so let me explain:

When we start talking on the DMT-Nexus about buying/selling/procuring of any illegal substance we will attract the attention of law enforcement. Law enforcement, by law, is duty-bound to follow that law and use any means possible to stop us performing said activities. By 'any means' you can think about the following: analyzing connections to the DMT-Nexus server, pulling down the webserver that hosts the DMT-Nexus, analyzing the data on the pulled down server, arrest and prosecute me to the full extend of the law (this since I'm providing means for drug-trading if we actively allow talk about buying/selling).

If I get arrested and put to jail then that will mean the very end of the DMT-Nexus!

So because of this you can bet that I and the moderators will do ANYTHING to stop people from talking about buying/selling. There are no gray lines here and anything even hinting of buying/selling will be stopped as soon as we see it, including the suspension of the person who is endangering the DMT-Nexus!

So please people, understand that we don't have these rules to annoy you, we have these rules to make sure we will stay and keep helping you with providing a platform to discuss DMT and other entheogens.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Bump

SnozzleBerry said:
wearepeople said:
Bumptiy bump bump.

Here's the OP:

The Traveler said:

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Bump

I completely agree with the rules about not buying and selling.....But shouldn't it be taken a step further? No talk of extracting. Because in my opinion ( and the laws), most of the time manufacturing a schedule 1 substance carries a much harsher penalty than selling does.

So I don't want to ''ruffle any feathers'', but if The Traveler was/is as risk for promoting selling, wouldn't he be at even more risk for facilitating the promotion of manufacture of multiple schedule 1 substances?

Is it time to prohibit talk of extraction?

pitubo said:
Only small scale extractions for personal use are allowed for discussion. The key phrase is personal use.

Manufacturing a schedule 1 substance for personal use still carries very heavy penalties, so facilitating the promotion of the manufacture of schedule 1 substances is still something to be concerned about, especially if The Traveler is already concerned about buying/selling.

I personally feel that the extraction talk and extraction sections should be kept separate from the main site, and that only members that have proved themselves to be respectable, intelligent individuals (maybe partially with a questionnaire...lol ;) )should be allowed to access those areas with extraction information. I do realize that this brings up some potential problems....because i'm sure there are numerous dmt extraction sites out there that dont offer the expertise that the nexus does, and we want people to be taught the proper ways to do it. But on the other hand, anybody can gain access here to the extraction information, and do with it what they will. And I know many here on the nexus want to keep dmt as low key as possible (AND RIGHTLY SO!), so just giving the information to anybody could be seen as being reckless.

Two words:

Harm Reduction

Safe teks and discussion means less extractions going awry and presenting risks to the people performing them.

There is a feature on shroomery where the chemistry and pharmacology forum only appear
after a certain amount of posts and time. Maybe try something similar with extraction sec?
idk extraction section is what attracted me here, and then i noticed all the great people!
(so i have to report someones selling syrian rue and tickets i unfortunately can't afford)
:lol:
Tickets
Psymposia 2015: Envisioning a Post Prohibition World | April 17-19 | Amherst, MA

www.rueshop.com
Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!
www.rueshop.com

MaNoMaNoM said:
There is a feature on shroomery where the chemistry and pharmacology forum only appear
after a certain amount of posts and time. Maybe try something similar with extraction sec?

Again

SnozzleBerry said:
Two words:

Harm Reduction

Safe teks and discussion means less extractions going awry and presenting risks to the people performing them.

If nonmembers can't read the teks and related discussions, they are more likely to engage in potentially unsafe behavior.

Back
Top Bottom