• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Is changa easy to breakthrough with?

SuperMarioKiev

Esteemed member
Joined
Jul 19, 2026
Messages
70
Merits
1,310
I plan on making some changa with peppermint since most of my attempts at smoking with a glass have gone terribly wrong with most ending in me burning more than 50mg in a single day.

I only have goop at the moment no crystals. I was doing an extraction but had to stop midway. I am at the step where I have my basic mixture ready for pulling. Due to some random stuff that came up I left it at that step and plan to continue pulling this weekend. I imagine at the step I am at it doesn't matter if i stop halfway and start at a later time right? I have kept the jar sitting at room temp inside a box. The dmt couldn't degrade right ?

Also the changa seems easy to make for me at least because I can't manipulate the goop easily. I have been using a medical grade soda lime vial. I guess my technique just sucks because most freebase pipes are just soda lime glass. Any tips on how to smoke freebase? Or is changa just a much better experience.

I was able to get mildly high and just had minor visuals and felt the walls breathing but I didn't hold my breathe in long enough sadly I wasn't aware you needed longer to fully feel it.
 
Anything other than raw dmt itself is going to be harder to breakthrough considering the other stuff you add decreases the % of dmt in the vapor you inhale
 
Anything other than raw dmt itself is going to be harder to breakthrough considering the other stuff you add decreases the % of dmt in the vapor you inhale
Anything other than raw DMT itself is also going to make it slightly more difficult to burn the DMT and waste it, so there's that. People can very reliably breakthrough on changa. It's just a different experience than just DMT by itself.
 
Last edited:
Anything other than raw DMT itself is also going to make it slightly more difficult to burn the DMT and waste it, so there's that. People can very reliably breakthrough on changa. It's just a different experience than just DMT by itself.
I totally agree with you, in general vaporizing dmt is an artwork of its own but I’ve had my most intense experiences using the raw powder
 
Hey OP are you aware of the difference between DMT enhanced leaf and actual Changa? Proper Changa has Harmalas (reversible monoamine oxidase inhibitors) infused into the blend to add length and depth to the experience. The most common sources of Harmalas are extracted from Syrian Rue seeds or Ayahuasca leaves, although there are other sources from certain herbs, passionflower among others. A good plain dmt enhanced leaf infusion (not changa) smokes more evenly through a bong vs a pure dmt sandwich and depending on your ratio you can easily breakthrough in one hit if your lighting technique is on point. It's also a good way to use your product if you're working with goo.
 
Hey OP are you aware of the difference between DMT enhanced leaf and actual Changa? Proper Changa has Harmalas (reversible monoamine oxidase inhibitors) infused into the blend to add length and depth to the experience. The most common sources of Harmalas are extracted from Syrian Rue seeds or Ayahuasca leaves, although there are other sources from certain herbs, passionflower among others. A good plain dmt enhanced leaf infusion (not changa) smokes more evenly through a bong vs a pure dmt sandwich and depending on your ratio you can easily breakthrough in one hit if your lighting technique is on point. It's also a good way to use your product if you're working with goo.
I was not aware. I thought changa was just a herb like peppermint or mullen infused with dmt.


I just want to find a way to smoke my dmt without roughing up my lungs or burning up too much dmt. My freebase pipe technique is kinda shit I burned up so much spice by now I just want to break through
 
I just want to find a way to smoke my dmt without roughing up my lungs or burning up too much dmt. My freebase pipe technique is kinda shit I burned up so much spice by now I just want to break through
If you don't want to rough up your lungs, better forget the smoking method for deemz. There are many options that don't involve a lighter or combustion : e-cig + e-mesh (probably not suitable for goo though), e-cig + subohm tank, dab vaporizers and so on.
 
If you don't want to rough up your lungs, better forget smoking deemz. There are many options that don't involve a lighter or combustion : e-cig + e-mesh (probably not suitable for goo though), e-cig + subohm tank, dab vaporizers and so on.
Well freebase pipe was honestly not that bad. I am not sure if I burnt it too much or what but it didn't hurt that bad. My issue is burning it for the most part. What method makes it hardest to burn the dmt?
 
Well freebase pipe was honestly not that bad. I am not sure if I burnt it too much or what but it didn't hurt that bad. My issue is burning it for the most part. What method makes it hardest to burn the dmt?
Depends on your budget and availability of vapes where you live. Volcano vaporizer is supposedly the holy grail of smoothness and perfect vaporization. E-mesh setups seem to be a convinient favourite but if you learn how to mix up a dmt/pg vape juice mix you can dial in a ratio and as long as you have a sub ohm adjustable mod you can breakthrough with a 2-3 big inhales, assuming your setup is good it's supposed to be smooth as butter as well
 
Depends on your budget and availability of vapes where you live. Volcano vaporizer is supposedly the holy grail of smoothness and perfect vaporization. E-mesh setups seem to be a convinient favourite but if you learn how to mix up a dmt/pg vape juice mix you can dial in a ratio and as long as you have a sub ohm adjustable mod you can breakthrough with a 2-3 big inhales, assuming your setup is good it's supposed to be smooth as butter as well
I am looking for simpler options but I do believe I could do a vape since I already have propylene glycol at home because of a anti hairloss remedy I make.

I would just need the cartridges and the vape correct? Could you point me towards somewhere?
 
I am looking for simpler options but I do believe I could do a vape since I already have propylene glycol at home because of a anti hairloss remedy I make.

I would just need the cartridges and the vape correct? Could you point me towards somewhere?
 
Thanks mate 💗 I just forgot to share my own guide 😁
What method makes it hardest to burn the dmt?
Among the electronic devices I listed, I think the e-juice method with sub-ohm tank is the most forgiving. With adequate DMT/PG/VG ratio, a suitable device properly set, the risk of burning anything is pretty low. E-mesh is very efficient too and can be straightforward once you nailed it but the approach is different, you'll vaporize a unique weighed dose and have to reload each time you want to re-dose. Not always easy to place a small 20mg spice dose on the mesh. Leaning curve with e-mesh might be steeper because you have to build the coil and you might encounter fails when not done properly. And as aforementioned, it won't work fine with goo. I can't speak much about dab vaporizers as I don't use them but it seems hit & miss according to the device used. There is a learning curve too, especially for the pre-heat/melting phase. You'll find many threads about dab vaporizers on the forum.
 
Back
Top Bottom