IMHO. Change kicks plain freebase ass.
Without a doubt the best batch I've yet had was 4:1 cappi DMT.
That was 1G caapi alkaloids and 250mgs freebase.
This is what I'd call a harmala strong dose. When you hit it, it actually takes about 30-60 seconds for the effects to gradually build. I have also become quite nauseated (presumably from the harmalas) with it.
This thread is actually making me want to do CHANGA. I'm long overdo for an ego bender.
Without a doubt the best batch I've yet had was 4:1 cappi DMT.
That was 1G caapi alkaloids and 250mgs freebase.
This is what I'd call a harmala strong dose. When you hit it, it actually takes about 30-60 seconds for the effects to gradually build. I have also become quite nauseated (presumably from the harmalas) with it.
This thread is actually making me want to do CHANGA. I'm long overdo for an ego bender.
