• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

mimo and rue. what happens with too much mimosa

Migrated topic.

DubOne

Schaun
Joined
Jun 12, 2011
Messages
11
Merits
42
Heya's once again.

Although I've attempted 2 aya sessions and have tried twice at the food safe extraction. The results of these attempts have been satisfactory but no breakthrough has occured yet.

With the aya I have realized that my brewing was flawed and I was not boiling due to somehow thinking that like the food safe extraction, boiling would vape the dmt and both times it wasike a mild lsd trip.

With the extraction it seems that I get left with a mostly goo even though I let it dry the last time for 3 days in the sun. So both times I infused the goo with a little bit of honey oil and ipa and spread it on a paper. The experience of gradually flowing into it was unbeleivable but no breakthrough.

My question is that I've heard mimosa is extremely unforgiving when dosing.

Now that I know the proper brewing techniques. Should I stick with the same dosage 3g rue 10g mimosa. Also what happens if I take too potent of a brew other then the nausea? Would it be like an intense salvia breakthrough? I have no wanting to visit that scary ass carnival anytime soon lol..... Yet I was gonna pay em a visit tonight. I can't recall a bad trip other then when I've taken salvia lately but I can't even really call that a bad trip.... More like what the carnival and the beings there show me seems to frighten me every single time.

I believe that I have no issues being able to handle it... Its just I'd rather not. Spend hours at the carnival when just a few minutes is more then good enough for me.

I have noticed though that mimosa seems to kind of hold you in a warm embrace compared to salvia which rips you a new one.

I guess what I'm asking is what should I expect if I brew 10g and I probably shoulda brewed like 6.
 
Well from SWIMs experience the longer you boil/simmer the more potent the brew will be, keep the water level above the MHRB, three hours should be about right. SWIMs frist Aya experience was with 3.5g crushed rue and 12g MHRB powder and he just hit the tip of the icebreg. Now he goes from 16g to 20g if he wants a breakthrough but keep in mind he is a big boy (320lb). SWIMs advice to you is do a extraction then do 10g to 12g Aya brew, Drink the brew and if you are not breaking through and want to go higher smoke some goo and see where it takes you. Good luck friend!
 
If anything you should start with 5g mimosa and by many's standards this is even too high. If you boil it, filter it and decant it properly, there should be no problem. Also, how may I ask were you going about drying your freebase, other than putting it in the sun? i.e. did you pour off all the naptha, did you put it back in the fridge or freezer upside down? It sounds like they were melting because you weren't drying them properly.
 
I've failed at many such ayahuasca boilings. I got some minor effects, but it was little more than feeling "high." Since I was frustrated, I tried more and more mimo. Eventually I just took strong doses straight plant material, but I always purged it quick. Then, I took lower dose of 5-6 grams and I was launched headfirst into the DMT world. I wasn't prepared in the least, but despite some truly awful initial negativity, I ended up having a great first trip. Now I'm doing 3-4g mimo for my trips until I get more used to DMT. Honestly, I shudder to think what would have happened to me if some of the very high does experiments i tried had actually worked just because it so jarring on an unprepared psyche. I would start off low until you have a good idea of what you are in for...
 
Thanks :) I think I'm gonna just try 5 and see if that works better.

Global said:
Also, how may I ask were you going about drying your freebase, other than putting it in the sun? i.e. did you pour off all the naptha, did you put it back in the fridge or freezer upside down? It sounds like they were melting because you weren't drying them properly.

As it was only my first 2 times I opted out of naptha and lye and went food safe with ipa as the solvent, just cause I'm used to using it for m.j.

Would freeze precipitating work with ipa?
 
Swim accidentally took 30gms of CWE of MHRB with a dime sized rue ball extract... Swim ended up have a very short but scary disorganized state bordering on "drug induced psychosis" which ended after three hours and taught himmsome valuable lessons. Don't over do the rue or the mhrb. It's very unforgiving. But then again every one has their own dose range. Start small and increase dose to a comfortable place. Thaw what Dale pendell suggests and I whole heartedly agree.
 
DubOne said:
Thanks :) I think I'm gonna just try 5 and see if that works better.

Global said:
Also, how may I ask were you going about drying your freebase, other than putting it in the sun? i.e. did you pour off all the naptha, did you put it back in the fridge or freezer upside down? It sounds like they were melting because you weren't drying them properly.

As it was only my first 2 times I opted out of naptha and lye and went food safe with ipa as the solvent, just cause I'm used to using it for m.j.

Would freeze precipitating work with ipa?


Not sure if freeze precip would work with IPA. Lighter fluid isn't terribly toxic (I recall hearing it has a lower neurotoxicity than caffeine), and when it's dry and doesn't smell like lighter fluid anymore, you should be fine. I've infused mj with my crystals before using IPA, but I extracted the crystals with lighter fluid and once they were extracted, I then used IPA for the infusion process. Not sure how effective IPA is at soaking up the DMT from the rootbark mix either.
 
Back
Top Bottom