Just came across this on youtube.
"A Step by Step Guide to Amanita Muscaria | Ecology, Harvest & Topical Tincture"
"A Step by Step Guide to Amanita Muscaria | Ecology, Harvest & Topical Tincture"
I loved the vibe of this video. Amanita never grows this large where I live, so it was beautiful to see such big caps.Just came across this on youtube.
"A Step by Step Guide to Amanita Muscaria | Ecology, Harvest & Topical Tincture"

Yeah, it has a stimulating vibe depending on the alkaloid ratio. I would say it is a tricky medicine and one needs to be careful with the dosage; otherwise, amanita can be very healing. A topical tincture is a good way to explore it for yourself and build a relationship with this mushroom. It has a deeper, darker wisdom compared to other medicines, holding the wisdom of deep sleep and ancient secrets.I've never experimented myself but years back I remember some friends having some and they said it made them all want to fight (In a nice way of course).