Hey everyone, I haven’t been able to find a consistent or reliable dose for Syrian rue. Everyone seems to be saying something different.
I was thinking about using 2.5 g of Syrian rue in tea, crushing the seeds into a fine powder, boiling them for about 45 minutes, and then filtering the tea through a cloth.
My question is: how much water should I use?
Also, regarding DMT in capsules, what would be considered a typical dose? I was thinking about starting with around 55–60 mg.
Thanks for any advice!
I was thinking about using 2.5 g of Syrian rue in tea, crushing the seeds into a fine powder, boiling them for about 45 minutes, and then filtering the tea through a cloth.
My question is: how much water should I use?
Also, regarding DMT in capsules, what would be considered a typical dose? I was thinking about starting with around 55–60 mg.
Thanks for any advice!

