Getting to know my GVG better and better, I now manage to handle it with such care that the liquid pad does not capsize anymore and the subsequent loss of DMT by falling down the pipe is now minimized. I also found a method of putting the DMT on the liquid pad without having some of it touching the glass around.
Last few efforts I smoked small doses of DMT. Just improving the techniques. All times only one deep inhalation and I was able to keep it in for 20 seconds. Then I lay down on the couch and enjoyed those intense bright coloured kaleidoscopic visuals. Every time the colors were different, from deep orange to cobalt blue and snow white, circling in my eyes.
The same moment the visuals appeared my whole body became very warm and it was as if I weighed hundred of tons. Very pleasant. When the visuals vanished I still had that satisfying feeling for many minutes.
Anyway, getting deeper or even breaking through is more exciting, but what a beauty it can be to only have CEV’s.
Last few efforts I smoked small doses of DMT. Just improving the techniques. All times only one deep inhalation and I was able to keep it in for 20 seconds. Then I lay down on the couch and enjoyed those intense bright coloured kaleidoscopic visuals. Every time the colors were different, from deep orange to cobalt blue and snow white, circling in my eyes.
The same moment the visuals appeared my whole body became very warm and it was as if I weighed hundred of tons. Very pleasant. When the visuals vanished I still had that satisfying feeling for many minutes.
Anyway, getting deeper or even breaking through is more exciting, but what a beauty it can be to only have CEV’s.
And I guess if I'd have a really large stash of DMT, I'd probably use CEV doses maybe daily or a few days apart, and go for the breakthrough only when I've comfortably digested the previous one.
There comes a point where you know it's go big or go home
. I really try to feel: "What calls me?" . Years back a very huge one called me, I answered, and since then never felt called back same way, it's not fear but integration I guess, or better it's still going on sort of never ended. O Well I had this 10 gr chali lately, ding dong :twisted: