• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Vape Juice not fully clearing

TransistorBass

Plants🌿eh, who knew!
Donator
Joined
Nov 1, 2025
Messages
988
Merits
9,379
Mixed up my usual 1.7ml PG with 0.75ml VG 600mg DMT, and also added 40mg Citric Acid and my mix won’t fully clear yet.

This was some of the cleanest most lovely spice I’ve extracted and the bit of citric acid was powdered before adding.

Thoughts?
IMG_3373.jpeg
 
Yeah, I gave that a fairly quick go, I'll try again for a bit longer. I keep it in a warm area, while I'm dissolving, where our Hot Water Tank is so its above ambient temps.
 
Weird but at room temp it might take more time to dissolve. I'd apply a mix of patience and heat with regular gentle shakes. The citric acid might take more time to dissolve than the DMT but I guess you already noticed that.
 
The only difference to my last Citric mix was that I didn't add any VG, the DMT was 800+mg with 100mg Citric and dissolved without issue in ambient temps.
 
It will eventually dissolve, no worry, it shouldn't be a problem with this DMT/PG/VG ratio. To speed things up, I usually put my jar in the oven set at about 50°C-60°C, I keep an eye on it, I shake a few time, it's usually ready in 10 minutes (with PG/VG juices).
 
Back
Top Bottom