Hi,
Welcome to the Nexus. I have edited your post to remove the pricing information. I will say what you are looking at seems appropriate for starting out. Use minimal amounts to learn on and get a feel for the methods. A little truly does go a long way.
Growing plants is always recommended. It's the most sustainable source long-term, and IMO gardening is a very rewarding hobby. It is however a long-term investment. If you aren't patient enough to wait years, your trees/bushes/grasses will grow while you learn how to work with the material.
HIELO I believe is the newest method on the forum, it's a great choice if you want to create a vape juice, I'm a big fan. The
wiki has several other methods that are tried and true.
Cyb's teks have long been quite popular,
Noman's is a great option as well. You can also check out the
Eco Friendly Extraction Teks subforum, but these overall tend to be a bit more labor intensive for a less pure product. I'd recommend learning the ropes with a more traditional tek and exploring these alternative methods later if you want to try something with chemicals that are a little more benign.
Healthiest way to consume is probably tea/aya/phamahuasca. Ejuice and vaporized crystal I'd say have a pretty reasonable risk level. Smoking/combusting is going to be the least healthy, but changa is pretty great! Injection is an option but it's quite a bit higher risk than smoking/vaping/drinking. Overall, it doesn't really take much material for quite strong effects. If not overdone, and paired with good lifestyle habits, it's physiological health effects are pretty negligible.
Best of luck in your endeavors.