• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Chronicles of hysterix

Migrated topic.
Passing out unlimited spice doseing people that possibly could go psycotic is something olny a irresponsible (removed sorry for the name calling) would do! Take you cape off and get a life. People like you are draggin humanity down glug gl.ug glur.

Take off your cape and give some food to the hungry PUT IT ON UTUBE encourage others to do the same forget about the spice you got a life time supply. now get out there and fight the good fight

if you can not do anything positive please dont muddy the water for the rest of us. be still my friend let it clear

Leary did chart some unknown teritory. some people think he also acted a fool and pushed back science.

Science cant explain it all but its all we have for now. If all people who have ever used dmt acted like you I do would do all I could to keep it illegal.

we will die slowly here on earth just as we evolved

a true sage can not be insulted

M.V.

PS sorry about this master of plants did you send this to us as a omen
oh great one who wears the shirt of the three wolves
in the year two............................thousand(holds flashlight to face)

Ugh... If there was a block button, I would have used it tonight.

Not the way I ever feel while reading here.

Original poster, or replies... I wonder... :p

I will agree, this is the atypical nexus thread. But we need these. It can help others learn, or maybe even see errors in their ways. Or people can learn nothing, if they so choose...

...carry on.

Ok I only read the first post... so just be patient with me.

I like the idea of spreading the philosophy of entheogens... but since this is specially about smoked DMT, I think I disagree that dosing up tons of people is a good idea, however.... I like the concept of "spreading the word".

Although the O.P. seems rather silly (I've been gone for a week, forgive me for not reading the whole thread).

(*Edit*- Read a little more...)

That video should be taken off youtube.

This guy posted DMT smoking videos on YOUTUBE?! You have GOT to be KIDDING me?!

Did he really? Is this true?

Spreading the word to WHO? Some people should not do DMT. I do not think just telling as many people as possible and handing it out is a good idea. It is reckless and will only lead to adverse repercussions while benefiting NO one. What did the 60's accomplish? (although this can be argued) I feel it is quality over quantity. Attitudes like this will just draw negative attention.

on a more positive or at least neutral note -

i myself cant seem to fathom how that dudes is still on his feet and i never seen anyone stand while having an experience but its not totally impossible.
i know its not the same but it should count for something that tribal folk seem to be able to manage standing fine while effected.
Check out the yanomami on their epena (virola snuff) - they seem quite capable of walking around and talking while under the influence and communicating with hekura etc...

I happen to have the classic book A feirce People there are plenty of pix of them sitting on the side lines in stupors. Keep in mind these people also cary huge clubs and wack each other over the head with them english dule style ie one guy stands there and gets wacked over the head with a huge club if he is still standing he gets to wack the other guy wile he stands there. Some of the pix in the book of the elders cracked and healed skulls were unbeleiveable. This is not a custom I chose to mimic.

go to a concrete parking lot and do dmt hits standing up. you will crack your skull over time you may learn to stand i have no doubt however your iq will be a few points lower to say the least.

crack_glass.gif

Retard454.gif

OMGDance.gif

[quote='Coatl]...This guy posted DMT smoking videos on YOUTUBE?! You have GOT to be KIDDING me?! Did he really? Is this true?[/quote]

He did. But he removed them a couple of hours ago.

Phlux- said:
i myself cant seem to fathom how that dudes is still on his feet and i never seen anyone stand while having an experience but its not totally impossible...

I think that guy was just talking about the experience, not actually tripping.

Also, not to hassle you, hysterix, but your attitude about all this is quite vexing to myself as well. I think everyone here would appreciate it if you toned down your activities a bit, and also stopped butting heads with your FRIENDS here at the nexus. Also, thank you for removing those videos.

Leap said:
Ugh... If there was a block button, I would have used it tonight.

Not the way I ever feel while reading here.

I know, we are working to fix this type of vibe on the Nexus. Hold steady my friends...things will get better. Threads like this will hopefully be a thing of the past soon!

I have to respectfully disagree with wake and bacon. I think threads like this cause animosity between members and not all of them turn out well in the end (although this one did).

Also handing out spice to anyone and everyone is a no-no in my book for a few reasons:

1) It makes you more visible. The more people that know you are extracting mass amounts of spice and handing it out/selling it the more chance that an LEO will become aware of it. It only takes one person getting caught and telling where he/she got it and men in shiny boots and a battering ram are at your door.

2) Some people just shouldn’t have access to spice. It's not that I am an elitist. I'm really not. There are just some people that shouldn't be using spice. There are some people that shouldn't be touching alcohol, or pot, or vicodin...some discrimination should be used when sharing the sacrament. There is also the safety issue. I don't know who has heart problems, high blood pressure, seizure problems, serious mental health issues that might be aggravated by a dmt experience, or might be on SSIR's or other meds that could interact with the DMT.
Regardless, I am really glad that this thread turned around and people came together to voice their displeasure at some of the activities and negative tone this thread was filled with.

3) People should do some research DMT before using it. I know that if I didn't know ANYTHING that was about to happen on my first spice voyage I would have been in full panic mode the entire voyage. I probably would never have used it again.

Regardless, I am really glad that this thread turned around and people came together to voice their displeasure at some of the activities and negative tone this thread was filled with.

I am also very grateful to hysterix for taking down the youtube videos.

I don't think I needed to say it, but I guess I did:

1. I did not hand out spice to anyone without fully preparing them for what was coming
2. I sat down and I talked with each person, 1 on 1 for a period of over 10 minutes before I gave them the spice
3 Each person I dosed up knew fully what they were doing, what they were getting into and what the effects could possibly be
4. I am amused because the spice is hailed as being so safe in other threads, yet people come in this thread and say don't give it out? That is strange to me. Which is it nexus? Safe for all or not safe for all? Am I the only one that sees some hypocrisy in the attitude about spice?
5. I pulled the youtube video down so everyone can get their panties out of a bunch (roflcopter)
6. acolon_5: The fact that my name disturbs you means that I win at internets. Between you, I, and the rest of the nexus, I have NEVER liked your icon picture; plus I have found it disrespectful from day one your location is shiva's stomach. (I am a practising hindu) So if you really want to go down this road I will most certainly go down it with you. It is just a nickname, stop looking into it so much.
7. I will keep posting reports, I will keep pulling spice, and I will keep dosing up large numbers of people; nobody can stop this! (sorry)
8. The only people to blame are YOURSELVES! How is this you ask? Very simple! I wasn't nearly this intense before I smoked the spice! So literally the people on this site only have to blame themselves for me wanting to dose everyone else up, because it was this site that allowed me to smoke spice myself, and now want to dose everyone else up in the first place! Does this make sense????
9. The spice effects everyone differently; the way it affected me is put me in a freakin' mission. People probably can't understand that, but I know what I am supposed to do, and so I am doing it!
10. I don't mind the ban on my name; I will just keep registering new accounts, so you might as well unban hysterix as I ain't going anywhere
11. I was planning on putting out a php app I've made specifically for this site that scours the internet for proxies, tests them and gives them to you. I'm really not such a bad guy once you get to know me!

P.S. - acolon_5: threads like what? Don't be upset that someone came onto your nexus and doesn't act or behave like anyone wants him to! Don't be a hater!

Stay tuned :)

WOW, what a dick!!

not_hysterix said:
7. I will keep posting reports, I will keep pulling spice, and I will keep dosing up large numbers of people; nobody can stop this! (sorry)
That's great, go do it somewhere else please.
You are an embarrassment and a liability.

WS

I think your attitude is just kinda really lame. Maybe you should be a little more humble and you'll get some respect. you seem awfully proud of yourself (maybe its just me).

8. The only people to blame are YOURSELVES! How is this you ask? Very simple! I wasn't nearly this intense before I smoked the spice! So literally the people on this site only have to blame themselves for me wanting to dose everyone else up, because it was this site that allowed me to smoke spice myself, and now want to dose everyone else up in the first place! Does this make sense????

No that statement made absolutely no sense. That is an interesting thing to convince yourself of. No one here (especially all the brilliant people coming up with extraction teks) is to blame for crazy people and the things crazy people do when they smoke spice.

People like you are just kinda irritating.

Do whatever you want though, I'm fully capable of ignoring your absurd topics, I just thought I'd give you my opinion.

burnt said:
I am just curious why you feel the need to dose everyone up with a drug en mass? Seriously why whats the point?

Dude I literally don't know the reason. I smoked spice myself, and now, all I want to do is distribute it in mass; I don't know why.

Back
Top Bottom