• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Chronicles of hysterix

Migrated topic.
warrensaged said:
WOW, what a dick!!

If I'm dick, your a pussy. And dicks fuck pussies; but don't forget that dicks fuck assholes too!

You had me at "dicks fuck assholes" warrensaged :twisted:

Don't call me hostile; I simply respond to the hostility given to me.

Yeah it's weird, the whole idea of this forum is the free sharing of this chastised information, available to everyone who might be interested. And to do that for an extended period of time, it must be kept open & freely available to all.

Buuuuut, that also means people who do not fit perfectly into the frame work are also free to put their 2 cents in.

So how do you weed out the undesirables, without being an elitist club that no one can get into?
There is a fine line there, between trying to avoid having people who clearly do not get the vibe we're trying to keep & just plain making this an invite only forum.

Jerks like this fellow don't seem to realize how they just ruin things for everyone.

Catch-22 indeed!

WS

BTW, it seems you are trying to attract hostility...yawn...

warrensaged said:
That's great, go do it somewhere else please.
You are an embarrassment. WS

First off no, I won't do it somewhere else. You can't tell me or anyone else what to do, you fail.

Second off I'm embarrassment to whom? You? Coming from someone like you, I take that as a compliment!

You dont need to post in this thread any more if you don't have to! I don't see anyone forcing you to be here!

I am highly amused - "Ruin it for everyone" everyone here?? Hey don't tell that to the people who I gave an experience of a lifetime too; all they did was thank me all day long for giving them the spice. So tell me exactly who I'm ruining "it" for?????

not_hysterix said:
warrensaged said:
WOW, what a dick!!

If I'm dick, your a pussy. And dicks ---- -------; but don't forget that dicks ---- assholes too!

You had me at "dicks ---- assholes" warrensaged :twisted:

You have been banned again. I suggest going elsewhere. You are no longer wanted on The Nexus. You can keep coming back using different IP addresses, but as soon as you do you will be banned again.

There was a reason The Traveler banned you the first time. Please do not come back. You are not welcome here anymore.

Take a hint pal...why do you want to keep hanging around somewhere that you've caused people to dislike you?

Seriously...why?

You are an embarrassment because people like you & your actions, are used as an example by the powers-that-be, for why these chemicals are bad for people.
I do not want you representing me to the public at large & after reading the reply's to your posts, it doesn't seem anyone else does either!!

Please, take a hint.
Don't cause this site to be changed to an invite only forum, just because of your desperate need for attention. There are future heads & chemists out there that would use this site & it's knowledge responsibly.
Lets keep it available for them!!

I doubt your going to understand this one either, but I thought I'd at least try one last time...

WS

acolon_5 said:
not_hysterix said:
warrensaged said:
WOW, what a dick!!

If I'm dick, your a pussy. And dicks ---- -------; but don't forget that dicks ---- assholes too!

You had me at "dicks ---- assholes" warrensaged :twisted:

You have been banned again. I suggest going elsewhere. You are no longer wanted on The Nexus. You can keep coming back using different IP addresses, but as soon as you do you will be banned again.

There was a reason The Traveler banned you the first time. Please do not come back. You are not welcome here anymore.
And the Banhammer has fallen.:twisted:

I think you're missing everyone's point here, hysterix - and as I have no desire to get into a name-calling contest with you, please take the following in the spirit it's intended:

Whatever potentially draws heat to the community and increases the chances of a crackdown by law enforcement is going to be received very poorly in here. You, with your you tube videos and your campaign to dose up the world are clearly a bust waiting to happen, and that is bad for everyone. It leads to media attention... which leads to demonization... which leads to prohibition of source materials. That is why you're getting such heat, and that's why it seems you're not welcome.

If you love and respect this life changing experience, and want to share it with others, then go forth and do so... discreetly. Or not - the choice is certainly yours. But understand that high profile actions can only be detrimental to your future use and to everyone's.

Hahaha. Those animations are awesome!

I will second that! Coolest thing I will see today.

As another wise poster said agree,disagree,or do nothing its all up to you. Carry on..

It truly takes all kinds my self included of course.

you say Dude I literally don't know the reason. I smoked spice myself, and now, all I want to do is distribute it in mass; I don't know why.

Perhaps that thought requires some meditation and solitude. Just a humble thought from a noboby my friend.

M.V.

Aw, dag. I was kinda hoping to see more of those trip reports.

It's a shame he couldn't just understand to be more polite. He didn't seem like a bad guy until swimfriend sort of provoked him (after he was sort of provoked himself, however). For somebody who claims to be a follower of Hinduism, he sure needs to learn a bit more about humility. Also wouldn't be such a bad idea to try handling criticism better, rather than just feeling 'insulted' by anyone who doesn't agree with him. Unnecessary stress is unhealthy.

Oh well, perhaps he'll try making another return for a better reason than to brag about how uber 733t and infallible he thinks he is.

Either way, best of luck to you hysterix.

i'm still trying to shake off his "CHRONICLES" title on his thread.....i just posted "THE ANTROCLES CHRONICLES" not a month ago and i don't appreciate suckas bitin' my rhymes, yo. :D

but enough about me. hello my beloved cyber/hyper-space family! i shant wax poetic as to the multitude of things "wrong" with mr. hysterix's thread....sufficed to say that i am absolutely aglow with the way he was IMMEDIATELY set straight and sorted! this nexus is truly a grouping of brothers and sisters! sure- we argue from time to time about stuff....but rarely if ever do we go straight to zero and start name-calling and general douche-osity. we are a solid tribe. a multitude of gifts to share, views to explore and knowledge to lay out. this is a SACRED and RIGHTEOUS place! i come here several times a day....mostly just to read but often to contribute. either way, i feel i am PART of something wonderful when i look at my Avatar and my "name"-
ANTROCLES- MY NAME (ANT) MEETS ANDROCLES (THE BOY WHO PULLED THE THORN FROM THE LION'S PAW ONLY TO HAVE THE LION REMEMBER HIM YEARS LATER AND REFUSE TO KILL HIM IN THE ARENA, WITH THE LESSON BEING...."ONE GOOD TURN DESERVES ANOTHER"...)
oh- and the avatar is a self-portrait painted a couple years ago... ;)

one good turn deserves another....

every post, every report, every argument and every lost rambling on this site is a gift to me. a "good turn" if you will.
i, ANTROCLES, feel compelled to forever strive to return the favor in what ways i can.

LOVE AND GRATITUDE!!

p.s. sorry if i got off-thread a little...seems like the original shit-throwing debacle was essentially nullified so i thought i'd try to plant a rose in the remains!... LOL!! :D

p.p.s.....oh yeah....take care, hysterix. just take some time and grow up a little and we'll be here to welcome you when you return....ready.
peace.

antrocles said:
i'm still trying to shake off his "CHRONICLES" title on his thread.....i just posted "THE ANTROCLES CHRONICLES" not a month ago and i don't appreciate suckas bitin' my rhymes, yo. :D

but enough about me. hello my beloved cyber/hyper-space family! i shant wax poetic as to the multitude of things "wrong" with mr. hysterix's thread....sufficed to say that i am absolutely aglow with the way he was IMMEDIATELY set straight and sorted! this nexus is truly a grouping of brothers and sisters! sure- we argue from time to time about stuff....but rarely if ever do we go straight to zero and start name-calling and general douche-osity. we are a solid tribe. a multitude of gifts to share, views to explore and knowledge to lay out. this is a SACRED and RIGHTEOUS place! i come here several times a day....mostly just to read but often to contribute. either way, i feel i am PART of something wonderful when i look at my Avatar and my "name"-
ANTROCLES- MY NAME (ANT) MEETS ANDROCLES (THE BOY WHO PULLED THE THORN FROM THE LION'S PAW ONLY TO HAVE THE LION REMEMBER HIM YEARS LATER AND REFUSE TO KILL HIM IN THE ARENA, WITH THE LESSON BEING...."ONE GOOD TURN DESERVES ANOTHER"...)
oh- and the avatar is a self-portrait painted a couple years ago... ;)

one good turn deserves another....

every post, every report, every argument and every lost rambling on this site is a gift to me. a "good turn" if you will.
i, ANTROCLES, feel compelled to forever strive to return the favor in what ways i can.

LOVE AND GRATITUDE!!

p.s. sorry if i got off-thread a little...seems like the original shit-throwing debacle was essentially nullified so i thought i'd try to plant a rose in the remains!... LOL!! :D

p.p.s.....oh yeah....take care, hysterix. just take some time and grow up a little and we'll be here to welcome you when you return....ready.
peace.

It's always a pleasure to hear from you antrocles! I honestly have loved your posts over anyone elses.

So humbling is your manner. So much appreciated by I.

LOVE AND GRATITUDE for sure!

i am truly touched my friend that you would say such a thing. truly! and all i can say is....i am you as you are me!

much love my brothers and sisters! as much as i have access to now....with a promise of more as it comes! :)

....i certainly feel an ability to love deeper as -through the spice- i have experienced a love more profound than any i ever knew existed. hard not to bring back a little piece of it inside your heart every time you are exposed to it...

the spice has made me a better person. no question.

and i thank you all for being a part of that gestalt shift within me. i am beyond grateful...:D

LOVE AND GRATITUDE!!

p.s. check out these beautiful images i found online! the artist's name is asokan nanniyode i have seen things like this on the other side.....

Attachments

• asokan-nanniyode-6.jpg
    asokan-nanniyode-6.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 0
  • asokan-nanniyode-2.jpg
    asokan-nanniyode-2.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 0
  • asokan-nanniyode-4_s.jpg
    asokan-nanniyode-4_s.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 0
shoot...that last pic didn't come out the right size! here it is again.... enjoy!

Attachments

• asokan-nanniyode-4.jpg
    asokan-nanniyode-4.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 0
There are no doubt many of us who are also deeply moved by the wide arms with which you embrace this forum, antrocles. I'm glad to see you're not discouraged by the rocky waves created on this thread! Your love and warmth pump a golden glow into the atmosphere here...

Be well!

I think some people need cooling off in the time-out corner..

As for you antrocles, you.. well.. I'm not sure what you need but I could only assume it's more DMT.

No doubt, but youtube isn't the place to spread the word - especially when the word is made up of artificial jabbering nonsense..

I think Set and Setting should also apply when spreading the word; you've got to know who you're educating. -Not random nuts on you tube looking for disposable entertainment..aka drugs to them.

edit: although i realize no one "knows" anyone here technically, i think we can agree we are all here for the same reason, to learn respectfully through educating each other.

BoKuDen said:
I think Set and Setting should also apply when spreading the word; you've got to know who you're educating. -Not random nuts on you tube looking for disposable entertainment..aka drugs to them.

I don't really think the guy was being that irresponsible. If you think about it, he was probably pretty much handling things the same way we all would...if any of us were to take part in such activities, lol.

He specifically said he had prepared them and that all participants knew what they were getting into and still agreed. Granted that there really is no way of preparing anybody for something like that, and you can't EVER know what their reaction is going to be. Take him for example, he turned into an obstinate, cocky, confrontational jerk. And that was exactly our problem with it. If he could learn to adjust his attitude regarding this, then everything would be fine. But sometimes there's just no convincing some people. Hopefully things will work out in the end, though, as I would hate to read about yet another dmt bust on the news.

Also, I know this is pretty off-topic, but has that rule about not swearing been revoked or something? I've noticed quite a bit of potty-mouth in this thread alone. I kind of really liked that policy..

😉

I enjoy free speech - so long as it's not inciteful and hateful (...as it's been used in this thread, unfortunately...)

I think hysterix goal is all well and good (though it rather bothers me that he doesn't even really know why he's doing such a thing - not to say I can't relate to that feeling of just knowing what you want/need to do), but his methods of achieving this goal don't seem to be too sound.

Threads like these are important to the community here, I still feel. Us active members despise them, granted, but to the passer-byer who happens to browse the forums (specifically this thread), it is a way for them to plainly see the importance of respect, safety (to yourself, your stance in the law, others, etc), and humility to the spice and the spread of it.

Whether he posted this on the nexus or not - his actions still happened. Hopefully, now, with the advent of this thread and it's great responses, he can hopefully at least THINK about what he is doing and the potential dangers of it that sometimes are easily overlooked. Others can see this as well. We all learn in the end :p

Back
Top Bottom