• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Experience with Harmine/Tetrahydroharmaline alone?

Migrated topic.

jirodreamsofdank

Rising Star
After reading about them a tiny bit on a couple of nootropic forums and with some info coming out about THH and anti-depressant effects, I grabbed a handful pure alkaloid extracts that test to 190mg harmine/190mg tetrahydroharmine. I bought them without knowing much (in case they sell out) but don't intend to take any before more research.

Curious if anyone has experience with this sort of extract/combo without psychedelics? Having trouble finding out about possible effects/side effects - as a mild r-maoi I would assume no stimulants down to caffeine and nicotine.

jirodreamsofdank said:
After reading about them a tiny bit on a couple of nootropic forums and with some info coming out about THH and anti-depressant effects, I grabbed a handful pure alkaloid extracts that test to 190mg harmine/190mg tetrahydroharmine. I bought them without knowing much (in case they sell out) but don't intend to take any before more research.

Curious if anyone has experience with this sort of extract/combo without psychedelics? Having trouble finding out about possible effects/side effects - as a mild r-maoi I would assume no stimulants down to caffeine and nicotine.

THH is a fascinating molecule!

In the research article above THH has been shown to have potent neurogenesis capabilities. (See attached pictures)

THH shares structural similarities to the endogenous beta-carboline "pinoline" (6-methoxy-tetrahydro-beta-carboline), pinoline also has potent neurogenesis capabilities.

------

Related thread:

-eg

Attachments

• Slide4.jpg
    Slide4.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Slide3.jpg
    Slide3.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 0
  • Slide2.jpg
    Slide2.jpg