• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Question about 5-MeO-DMT

La Honda

Esteemed member
Joined
Sep 21, 2026
Messages
5
Merits
151
Hello,

I have a question about this one. I have read quite a bit about it and saw many people in the underground communities portraying it as a very hard psychedelic to handle. However, I also have read that as it is way more potent than N,N-DMT the issue some encountered might have come because they simply took too much. Maybe they came from N,N-DMT and accidently miss dosed. I reckon Shulgin dose was quite high and this would make sense given what he wrote about it (crushing, useless, hard, etc.). The reports under controlled settings also contradict the underground reputation as the majority of people seem to have had a good and positive experience. I'm curious to know what you guys think and if I'm missing something here.
 
neurobloom told me in the chat 2-3 mg dose range is pleasant and i forget who but someone backed it up. It might have been The Sofa Traveler but I might be wrong. I've never used 5-MeO-DMT but would like to explore it in low doses like 2-3 mgs and perhaps with NN DMT or maybe NMT
It's absolutely a more potent psychedelic in larger doses

Are you considering growing Phalaris like Tanit? You can order seeds from neurobloom or Grasshoppers. Good sources, some of the most diverse psychoactive Phalaris strains from what I hear
 
I'll be looking into that thanks. I'm for now solely using (very strong) N,N-DMT vapes as it's WAY more usual to vape than actually smoke so since on this ones it's easy to breakthrough I got myself a few 5-MeO. That said you're totally, totally right, when I tried N,N-DMT I started really low as I didn't know how my tolerance was so, I might do the same. It is interesting how the 5-MeO-DMT got itself such a reputation though.
 
Yeah, my general advice is like with stuff such as Ibogaine or 5-MeO-DMT to keep doses low. Check out 5-MeO-DMT Hype or Hyperbole - a discussion on if 5-MeO-DMT is as profound as they say. By all means it has potential and many report it as a very promising psychedelic. Some say its their favorite. One thingbI notice reported is that 5-MeO-DMT trips are always the same whereas nn dmt is very variable; a new journey or experience each time
 
Back
Top Bottom