• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

What the FAQ? Please Do Some Research...

Migrated topic.

SnozzleBerry

omnia sunt communia!
OG Pioneer
MODERATOR EDIT: If your thread was merged with this thread or your post moved here, please read the FAQ or do a basic search as the answer to the question can be easily found

swim did his first extraction using normans tek

first messed up by puting in the pre powdered root bark in before adding lye and water.

and also used 20ml water instead of 15 becouse its pre powdered bark

and when taking naptha out it was not yellow but got rly cloudy when taken out freezer after 3 hours
what could have happened?

Every STB tek on here seems to utilize lye. SInce meth kinda went and ruined that for everyone (plus it's just nasty stuff anyway) can calcium hydroxide be used instead without making any other alterations to all these teks, or does it depend on the particular tek being used?

My guess would be that you'd just need to half the moles of NaOH being called for since you'd be using Ca(OH)2 instead.

Hi,
Someone can point me to a good torch lighter or some specs to search one or a good brand ? in my area i found only things for cooking cakes or for soldering/brazing portable but big...and on ebay too much brands and different types, what it's good for vaporizing spice and also other herbs, oil etc etc... ? that is more portable ?
Thanks

Good morning pioneers of hyperspace!

I'm excited to finally be a part of the nexus community, I look forward to learning the ropes of the art of extraction. Here's some basic info about me: I've been casually messing around with spice for a couple of years, I definately prefer it to other psychedelics due to the intensity and briefness of the trip. I find the LSD and some of the other drugs are too much of a commitment. Basically I'm your typical middle age stoner. I love weed and grow it myself as I figure that's the best way to ensure quality. I'm here for the same purpose but with DMT. I've had no previous extracting experience but I have 200 grams of ACRB and all the other ingredients ready to go and I can't wait to start experimenting later this week. I plan to follow cybs/earthwalkers tek (ACRB TEK 100g "PICS" (Newbie Friendly) - A/B - Welcome to the DMT-Nexus).
A few quick questions:

1. Can the 2L bottle be plastic or does it have to be glass?
2. Roughly how hot should I heat the naphtha before adding it to the soup?

I'm sure I'll have more questions once I start the extraction :?

Thanks, I'll keep you all posted on the extraction progress later this week

Welcome to the nexus friend. :)

Cyb's/ Earthwalkers tek is a good one to start with just make sure to follow it to a tee.
You can use plastic if you don't have glass but really almost any glass will work, wine bottle, mason jars, beer bottles, big pickle jars etc. I'd suggest to do small extractions first, say 50g of bark, to get the hang of it before doing anything larger.

Plastics in the presence of strong acids/bases will leech chemicals that can possibly end up in your spice.

You don't have to bring your solvent to a boil just warm it up a bit for the initial defat then you can just do your actual pulls with room temperature solvent. The warmer the solvent the more fats that cross over, especially with acrb.

Hello everybody!

So I have recently been looking into the novel effects of NMT, discovering that Acacias contain roughly equal levels of DMT to NMT. My question is to anybody who had had experience with wider spectrum extractions, what is the best method (if possible) to go about extracting both these alkaloids together.

Thanks,

Soft

hi,

can someone help me with what this product is?

i consumed a very small amount, just 30g, but i could not filter it properly since it was powder.

it just made me violently ill. It did not seem like caapi vine at all.

someone told me that it was just cappi "skins" or something like that, i think, i'm not sure.

is this "ayahuasca powder" product really just something else? not powdered b. caapi vine?

dear redeyemike,

does 60mg of changa (50% dmt) sound like a good beginning dose?

that would be 30mg of dmt taken in 1-2 hits out of a water bong

or should i load 100mg of changa (that would be 50mg dmt) taken in 1-2 hits from a water bong?

i am very new to this, i just want to blast off to a higher place!, not get stuck inside myself...

not sure why, but what i wrote here ended up in a different forum :?:

what i asked was this:
-------------------------------------------------------------
dear redeyemike,

does 60mg of changa (50% dmt) sound like a good beginning dose?

that would be 30mg of dmt taken in 1-2 hits out of a water bong

or should i load 100mg of changa (that would be 50mg dmt) taken in 1-2 hits from a water bong?

i am very new to this, i just want to blast off to a higher place!, not get stuck inside myself...

its just labelled "Ayahuasca powder" and it comes from new jersey.

i can't give more information because the mods don't allow names of places where the product comes from!

but what i was told is that it was just cappi bark and nothing else.

ancientwarrior333 said:
its just labelled "Ayahuasca powder" and it comes from new jersey.

i can't give more information because the mods don't allow names of places where the product comes from!

but what i was told is that it was just cappi bark and nothing else.
There is a reason we discourage purchasing unknown powders from questionable retailers online.

...Who knows what it is!

Excuse me for my previous reply, I didn't understand you well.

If you don't feel like separating NMT from DMT, then use any of teks which are proven to work well with Acacia. For example Cyb's salt tek.

If you wish to separate NMT from DMT, I've heard dry ice (CO2) can be used. You can find the thread if you search the forum.

Also, check out Earthwalker's tek, which yields nice white crystals every time. Speaking from my own experience. :)

Peace and love. :)

Hi,
There're alternative plants that can be used as source of harmala (or maoi) that work in changa ? even with a simple extraction ?

I read about caapi and passion flower (weak) tribulus terrestris.

There are other plants that give the harmalas (or other maoi ?) to mix with spice to get a changa base ?

I have some caapi extract crystals(harmals) and some ACRB. But I'm all out of lye. Can I consume a dose of the Caapi extract crystals then consume ACRB tea? Would 3x30m boils be good with the ACRB?

Yes, that will work. I like to do 3x 1 hour boils, but 3x 30 minutes will probly be just fine.

I'm eager to try this combo as well. Soon I will once the vine in my yard grows large enough. I think this will be an amazing experience.

Back
Top Bottom