• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Cybs Hybrid ATB 'Salt' Tek...Designed for newbies.

Migrated topic.
It wouldn't change it that significantly. Not significantly enough to cause it to change back into a soluble acidic form of dmt and if it does for some bizzare reason, one can just add a tiny bit of lye if you want to be extra cautious.

Last edited:

Greetings fellow wanderers of the mind.

I wanted to post up a detailed pictorial Tek for newcomers to extraction.

There seems to be a lot of confusion following Teks so I have devised an easy to follow guide.
(I have intentionally omitted all the why's and wherefore's of the chemical processes to avoid confusion.

These can be easily found at the Nexus for those who are interested.)
Especially here

Note that not all barks contain the same percentages of actives...End Results Will Vary!!​

This is for small (starter) amounts of powdered mimosa hostilis root bark (and ACRB) (50g)

(Note)
1.Although I have included an Acidic bath to begin with...this can be omitted and the extractor can go STB (Straight to base) if they wish. (Just start with the Salt and make sure you end up with 700ml of liquid).

2.You can also omit the heat baths if you want to do the Tek 'cold'. (yield maybe affected.)

(Please Note: Heat baths should 'WARM' the mix...NOT heat them excessively.)
approx 40-55*C bath water is optimal.

This Tek should produce around 2% Yield (depending on the bark)...that's 1g per 50g Bark...(30-40 hits) Enough for any beginner!

Anyway I have included it here in PDF form (download at the bottom of this post below the flowchart)

Enjoy....😁

Love Cyb

EDIT: New research by users indicate that Salt can be used (with good results) with Acacia Extractions;
especially A/B (Just add the salt before Basing)

ALSO a mini A/B on the collective pulled solvent will clean it very well. See HERE

Flowchart courtesy of InMotion
9Wb6FEI.jpg
Fucking shit can’t download the pdf whats the fucking point
MOD EDIT - suggested text: "Blinking flip, there seems to be a problem with the pdf download, how frustrating! Can somebody check if this is working properly, maybe it's just a problem at my end?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Fucking shit can’t download the pdf whats the fucking point
MOD EDIT - suggested text: "Blinking flip, there seems to be a problem with the pdf download, how frustrating! Can somebody check if this is working properly, maybe it's just a problem at my end?"
Works fine for me, are you using an Apple device or something?

Hi, I just have two quick questions.

Does this leave me with dmt freebase or is it Salt?

and ive read about water washing before freeze precipitation, what is that and do I need to do it here will it help/make it purer?

thanks so much.

Back
Top Bottom