• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

HPBCD DMT part 2

Migrated topic.
Just reviewing post #23:
ava69 said:
starway7 said:
i am very concerned about filtering out the zinc..from product!,
Yes, best to have the proper equipment for the job. I don't think it can be done properly without it.
Another possibility is to filter the solution using a cotton wool plug and then add a bit more acid. This should dissolve the tiny amounts of zinc particles that make it through the filter plug.

downwardsfromzero said:
Just reviewing post #23:
ava69 wrote:
starway7 wrote:
i am very concerned about filtering out the zinc..from product!,

Yes, best to have the proper equipment for the job. I don't think it can be done properly without it.
Another possibility is to filter the solution using a cotton wool plug and then add a bit more acid. This should dissolve the tiny amounts of zinc particles that make it through the filter plug.
Post #12 with pics: Journal: 50 Sublingual | <span style="frontcolor:pink !Important ;">High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron)</span> | DMT Ayahuasca journeys over a years time - Pharmahuasca - Welcome to the DMT-Nexus

I've looked at the #101 filter after filtration, hardly anything at all on it, truly only 1% of the zinc dust remains to be filtered after sitting for 1 hour.

Yes, it's very possible cotton wool plug will effectively take out the remaining 1%. These are the kinds of bright ideas so greatly seen and appreciated. Teamwork. It's always been about the team. Even as a chemist, we still need to be shown other approaches.

Personally, I believe the cotton ball in a funnel to be one of the greatest inventions of all time--and think it would work just fine for filtering out the remaining 1% zinc dust, remember 99% of the zinc dust falls to the bottom already after sitting for 1 hour after the spin mantel is turned off.
-------------------------------------------------
Post #40: | <span style="frontcolor:pink !Important ;">High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron)</span> | DMT part 2 - Pharmahuasca - Welcome to the DMT-Nexus
300mg THH + 250ug LSD report (2oz fresh sherry wine morning glory extract can substitute as well) :love:

The combo of 300mg THH + LSD also makes the beauty & aesthetic enhancement way stronger than LSD alone, and the music sounds much better than LSD alone, it feels very much like when you combine mescaline with LSD, as THH is like the beta-carboline version of mescaline. Very beautiful combination. :love: :love: :love:

10.9.2021 update: This 300mg THH + 250ug LSD combo is my absolute favorite, have since used it every 2 weeks several times now...prefer it over everything else. No re-doses necessary. Very powerful: Lasts all evening, infinitely beautiful. I've consistently reached +5 Shulgin level strength every time, very life changing experience every time. Super deep head space, Divine to the extreme, heavenly mescaline-like spiritual euphoria for hours on end, no words to describe.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge ava69!

I have but one small favor to ask. Could you post a new thread in the 'DMT Allies extraction' and clearly explain (step by step) how to create THH from Harmala extract? I noticed that you have explained how to do so throughout HPBCD DMT part 1 and 2, but it's buried a lot of other information. A new post focused on the tek only (not the effects) would be great. Simply copy pasting everything you have written about it here should do the job.

This way people can ask tek specific questions and others can read back for easy reference.

:thumb_up:

Back
Top Bottom