• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

syrian rue and oral dmt

ohh ok brother , also i forgot to ask about the crushing , of the seeds ,it will happen soon , to crush them in coffee grinder and filter with cloth ? Thank you
 
crush them in coffee grinder and filter with cloth
Yes, powder them in a coffee grinder as much as possible. Filter your tea with cheesecloth or a similar material. Don't get too stuck on the filtering. All the nausea is not from the plant matter, but from the harmala alkaloids. So your dose is a stronger factor here ;)
 
Yes, powder them in a coffee grinder as much as possible. Filter your tea with cheesecloth or a similar material. Don't get too stuck on the filtering. All the nausea is not from the plant matter, but from the harmala alkaloids. So your dose is a stronger factor here ;)
Haha thank you brother I will update how it was
 
Ok so I found that the maoi was too strong 3 g should be much less I couldn't move almost and super no cognitive , also 40 mg DM not felt enough its was very body feeling with a little visuals ,but still bit experience of it second dose without redosing maoi 2 later didn't works , my question how to reach traditional ayauasca experience something was wrong in the preparation? Or it's tolerance, usually In changa it's a lot of hyperspace also with the traditional ayauasca, thanks for the answers 🙏
 
I'd say 3g is a starting dose for most people, and I'd not go lower. Your experience is most likely a combination of both rue and dmt. You can try 3g on its own and see what's different. Making a tea from your dmt plant may give a more traditional effect too.
Further, ayahuasca is ayahuasca and not rue. You can still get to a similar depth, but it will never be the same. You can try extracting harmalas, and it may be easier for you to work with - basically go pharma all the way. I prefer plant teas, but we are all different.
 
Back
Top Bottom