I feel much better off cutting out roots and tubers/grains and focusing on berries and other fruits with cooked greens instead. Essentially if it’s fairly starchy I will avoid it.
yes i used to not respond very well to starch, but i also realized i could never seem to get to where i wanted to be in terms of state of consciousness without consuming these starches, i think it can feel dysregulating if you don't pair it with something fermented , because seemingly eating large amounts of these starchy foods makes you poop your microbiome out , which is a double edge swordI feel much better off cutting out roots and tubers/grains and focusing on berries and other fruits with cooked greens instead. Essentially if it’s fairly starchy I will avoid it.
im curious about, if you could describe what happens when you start eating starchy foods in terms of what you experience directly ?I have an antigen (hla-b27) that is linked somewhat to negative health consequences when starch is consumed. That probly explains it for me.
The Link between Ankylosing Spondylitis, Crohn's Disease, Klebsiella, and Starch Consumption - PMC
Both ankylosing spondylitis (AS) and Crohn's disease (CD) are chronic and potentially disabling interrelated conditions, which have been included under the group of spondyloarthropathies. The results of a large number of studies support the idea ...pmc.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov