• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Ape's struggle for Sanity

The Bridge to Lanka was built using stones inscribed with "Ram." Miraculously, that kept them afloat.
The same principle applies to life: when you hold truth in your heart, victory (jai) is only a matter of time

 
I'm an addict to suffering and actions and thoughts that perpetuate it. I'm trying to quit, but cold turkey is not possible and it's always so tempting. Pretending I'm a victim is seductive, but I'm at most a victim of myself. Hopefully the wheel of depending origination will roll slower and slower as I give it impulse less often.

Ape 2 ape hug!
 
I'm an addict to suffering and actions and thoughts that perpetuate it. I'm trying to quit, but cold turkey is not possible and it's always so tempting. Pretending I'm a victim is seductive, but I'm at most a victim of myself. Hopefully the wheel of depending origination will roll slower and slower as I give it impulse less often.

Ape 2 ape hug!
Planet Of The Apes Hug GIF by 20th Century Studios
 
Back
Top Bottom